Paul George Breaks Leg During Team USA Scrimmage

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Steve12, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Pretty nasty injury. Looks a lot like Kevin Ware's. They're saying he'll probably miss all of next season.

Who would have guessed that the person suffering a devastating leg injury would be someone other than Derrick Rose?

2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Holy hell that was gruesome.

3. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Enjoy these games while you can. It will undoubtedly be written into NBA contracts "no motorcycles, no sky diving and no playing for Team USA."

5. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

That was definitely a rough watch!! I haven't seen anything like that since the infamous Joe Theismann injury.

6. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Though not a broken bone, George's injury reminded me of this OMG! moment when I first saw it on slo-mo replay:

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Yea when you see that it's hard to believe he ever came back to play.

8. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Kevin Ware is what it reminded me of.

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

pretty gruesome,but the break was clean.
    [​IMG]

10. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

the kid who plays for the niners now from south carolina is coming back this year and that was the worst looking injury i have ever seen on the football field.
    when i was 15,i saw a guy get his hand cut off down at the printing shop i worked.they put his hand in an ice bucket and landed a chopper at a local baseball field and flew him to richmond where they operated on his hand 20 hrs and reattached his hand. had a compound fracture of my middle finger in 1997 when it got caught in a banding machine.hurt like hell too.

11. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

you all need to be wearing black leather and carrying whips.