Playoffs??!!

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by nixaler, Aug 29, 2009.

1. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

I wanted to ask the people here and not listen to the know it all analysts on TV. Can the 49ers, check that, will the 49ers make the playoffs this season after a 7 year absence?

It was 10 seasons ago already that they began this cellar dweller era.... TOO FREAKIN LONG!

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Your guy's number one draft pick is making sure that you have the best possible chance of improving.

:sarcasm:

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

yes they can, not likely, but they could.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

wow a nixaler post. lol it's been a long time buddy. It's possible, playing in the NFC West, I don't think the Cards are a powerhouse either. That division is winnable. I'm guessing singletary will be in San Fran for a while though, they'll give him a chance to handpick his Quarterback after this seaon and if they can't turn crap around and head in the right direction he'll be gone.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Are you buddies with nixaler Roy?

I love it when Boys and Niners fans make out.

6. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

Herm - We arent quite that far yet....

7. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

You never know this is the nfl there are always surprise teams if the dolphins can go from 1 win to playoffs anyone can.

8. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Playing in that division? With the talent they have? I'd say there is enough cause for optimism.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't see it unless our offense can get better, our defense is a lot better than it has been.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I can't see them making the playoffs in the NFC unless they win the division. I figure 2 from the NFC EAST, 2 from the NFC NORTH, 1 from the AFC South, 1 from the NFC WEST.

11. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

To be totally honest with you, the only way the 49ers will make the playoffs this year is unless THIS HAPPENDS: Jesus Christ comes down from heaven, Every eye see's the skies open up and we see Jesus coming down from the skies of heaven. Now if that does not happend, Im sorry the 49ers are not going to the playoffs this year.... THEY SUCK

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

no question the nfc west is open for someone to take. the rams suck. the cards will probably fall back, as most super bowl losers do, and the seahawks are old and easily injured.

the niners will play stout defense and conservative offense and let the other team beat themselves. in a weak division, this team could easily win 8 or 9 games, which may take the division.

13. cris80

cris80 comic relief

That's how I see it too.