Possible Trade. Need advice.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Charlie77007, Sep 1, 2014.

?

Stupid or do it?

1. You're an idiot to accept

75.0%
  2. Do it!

25.0%
  1. Charlie77007

Charlie77007 Rookie Premium Member

I've been proposed a trade. He wants to give me Doug Martin and Victor Cruz for Brandon Marshall and Shane Vereen.

2. Charlie77007

Charlie77007 Rookie Premium Member

He has thrown this in the air too. Dez Bryant and Shane Vereen for Victor Cruz, Doug Martin and Ray Rice.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Make sure to add your players to your sig to so I know what guys you have. The first one is a pretty fair trade off. You upgrade at running back, but downgrade at receiver. But judging by the receivers he wants, it looks like you'll get to keep Dez. I'd take it since you have 2 WR1s to play with. Not really sure about the second. I guess it all depends on how high you are on Rice, which I'm not.

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I'd rather have Dez or Marshall over Cruz, and I rate Vereen in a PPR higher than Rice. Doug Martin is the only interesting aspect, but his value is low based upon last season. Was it a sophomore slump or a sign of what's to come.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

Not sure why the Bucs coaching staff didn't think Martin couldn't be a receiver when he caught 49 passes in his rookie year. But the fact that they now see him as a legitimate pass catcher pushes Martin's value up some.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Don't.

7. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I wouldn't :)