QB, Fans Ready For Another Ride On The Rex Express

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by Cletusaurus, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Rex Grossman is getting the chance that never came for Adam Archuleta. The safety had the plug pulled on him at the midway point of last season with the Washington Redskins and didn't play a single down on defense the rest of the way, relegated to special teams work. Grossman was sent to the bench following Week 3, but is back as the starter after a minor shoulder injury to Brian Griese.

Source: Brad Biggs, Chicago Sun-Times

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Now the Bears fans can assume every weekend, if the good or the bad Rex will show up.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

We played the samething with Griese. So does it make a difference?

4. heck it, he's going deep!

:icon_cool:

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

And get intercepted.

6. Rush

Rush Dexter > All

Atleast Grossman's deep ball can be thrown past 15 yards, unlike Chad Pennington's lol.

7. TDJets72027

Chad is benched. Clemens is up.

8. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

I'm hoping that this is the game this season where the Bears say they are going to run the ball and actually do it. Considering that the Broncos are one of the worst in the league in defending the run, I will be beyond pissed if the Bears come out throwing 70% of the time like they did last week after Benson's first two runs.

Actually, more than anything, I would like to see the Bears play a game where all three parts of the team show up to play. The three units on the team seem to take turns as to who is going to show up and who isn't. If the Bears aren't going to make a post-season run, I would just once, like to see my team play a game that looks like the team we thought we had in training camp.

JUST ONE GUYS!!! COME ON!!!

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Burned TDJ! LMAO!

10. TDJets72027

Well this is what chad is doing

[​IMG]

11. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

I wouldn't want Grossman starting on my team, but Griese wasn't the greatest either so it's not much of a difference.

12. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

****Breaking News*****

This just in from my confidential source: Chad Pennington is no longer in the NFL....He is MAKING lawn furniture for your local Wal-Mart. Stop by and say hello to one of the worst QB's to ever grace the field.:snitchslap: