Rate My Team Please

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Agent Zero, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

This is my money league. We use 1 QB, 3 WR's, 2 RB's, TE, K and DST. No flex player. Standard scoring.

QB- Aaron Rodgers
    WR- Dez Bryant
    Dwayne Bowe
    Tavon Austin (took a gamble on this one)
    RB- Chris Johnson
    Eddie Lacy (another risky pick)
    TE- Martellus Bennett

DEF- Cincinnati
    K- Dan Bailey

BN-
    Matt Ryan
    DeSean Jackson
    Ryan Mathews
    Mike Williams
    Chris Ivory
    Brent Celek (Sept. 3rd I will have Heath Miller)
    DeAndre Hopkins
    Lance Dunbar (a little bit of a homer pick)

Whatcha think?

BTW- I picked 9th out of 10.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  2. Agent Zero

I was hoping for a little incite here.. lol

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

[MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] is the resident fantasy guru. At least that's what he tells himself.

4. Agent Zero

That's who I was kinda hoping for. [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION]

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Don't like Bennett at TE. Hasn't been used much (if at all) in preseason and Trestman has never used the TE's. I think he's a little overrated.

I think the Rams are keeping Austin's "talents" and how they are going to use him very close to the vest. I think we'll see something totally different once the real games start than we did in the preseason with him and as for Lacy. Love that pick. He was playing like a workhorse back in the preseason and from what I've read and saw, he rarely ever went down on first contact. I think he may turn out to be special and I think I'll be cursing the Steelers for passing him up...I hope not though...

I think your team looks solid, but for a 10 team league, I feel like it could look a little better.

6. Agent Zero

Thanks Ward. I was on the fence about Bennett. I read somewhere he could possibly be a sleeper. I got him in the second to last round. There was a run on TE's and I kinda got screwed. All the good ones were gone. But I haven't played FF in a long time so I am a little rusty. Thanks for the input though. :beer:

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Jordan Cameron or Fred Davis still available? They might be better options. Bennett certainly has the talents, I've been shying away because Trestman has never had much love for the TE. But maybe it will change with Bennett.

8. Agent Zero

No sir.. Those are both gone.

What about Jacob Tamme?
    Dennis Pitta? Or is he hurt?

9. Agent Zero

I Think I am gonna grab Julius Thomas. I know Peyton loves his TE's. lol

EDIT: I dropped Brent Celek for this guy.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Heath Miller there? He's injured but will be back. Odd that so many TE's are taken in a 10 team league. Thomas might be a great pick up if those other guys are still out with injury.

11. Agent Zero

Heath Miller is available. When do you think he will be back?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

13. Agent Zero

Ok. I will add him. Thanks man.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sorry, I didn't see this until now. Appreciate the endorsement, but I'm certainly no fantasy expert, nor do I claim to be.:icon_smile: Your team isn't terrible, but I agree it should be better in a 10 team league...your running backs could be painful. However, it's the kind of team that could be very good if it all comes together, it's just gonna take a lot for that to happen.