Ravens @ Patriots

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 6, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Ravens

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Patriots

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Ravens vs Patriots

The Patriots host the Ravens at Gilette Stadium on 08/07/08. Kickoff time is 7:30 pm EST

Discuss.....​

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No discussion, the Pats will win this this in the first 5 minutes.

:popcorn:

3. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

But the Ravens will win this in the last 55 minutes. :icon_cheesygrin:

4. ravenfan52

I'm callin' it. Ravens, 23-10.

5. ravenfan52

12 minutes to kickoff. Time to kick some Patriot ass!

6. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

I bet 1000 v on the Pats.

7. ravenfan52

Kickoff...HERE WE GO!!!

8. ravenfan52

Figurs takes a knee in the end zone. Boller to Mason. 20 something yards. beautiful. Rice for a yard and a half. He's never been to an NFL game before. Boller to Figurs. First down. Boller to Mason on the sideline. Another first! How about a run here? Boller's really impressing! Screen to Rice for a few. Nice run. Boller's 4 for 4 for 52 yards. Play fake, Boller drops back, pocket collapses around him, gets it off to Rice for a couple. 3rd and 4: Blitz...Screen dropped by Rice. Field goal coming. Great drive. Boller last year would have died in the pocket. Stover's FG is good! 3-0 Ravens.

9. ravenfan52

Well then prepare to lose some vmoney my friend.

10. ravenfan52

Pretty good return to the 25ish by some guy before getting stuffed by three Ravens. Brady sits. Matt Cassell starts. Maroney gets stuffed by Price. Hey, there's Mr. 202 pills Kaczur! Cassell incomplete down the sideline lead him to much. 3rd and 9: JARRETT JOHNSON STUFFS CHAD JACKSON BREAKING UP SHORT PBUTT! THREE AND OUT!

11. ravenfan52

Fair catch at the 32. Flag. Holding against Ravens I think. Patriot down. Rice for a few. 2nd & 7: Boller incomplete to Bergen short over the middle. Flag. Holding on Ravens OT Chad Slaughter. 2nd & 17: shotgun: screen to Rice, sheds tacklers, 6 yards. 3rd &11: Shotgun: Boller over the middle to Mason. Beautiful! First. Crap. Mason's limping off the field. Hope it ain't serious. Screen to McClain for about 4. 2nd & 6: Rice up the middle, takes what the D gives him, which ain't much. 3rd & 5: Boller's shouting some crap. Timeout Ravens. Cameron's not too happy about this. Boller's doing very well. I'm not against him winning the job. I'm a Boller fan when he does well. Ughhhhhh. Boller sacked, fumble recovered by NE. As I was saying, Boller freaking sucks! lol

12. ravenfan52

Maroney for 7. Flag. Holding. DEFENSE!? ON A RUN? 5 yards added, first inside our 30. PICKED OFF BY FABIAN WASHINGTON!!!!! Diving pick with a short return. Ravens have it at their 23. Horrible pbutt.

13. ravenfan52

Boller to TE Adam Bergen underneath. 2nd and 2: McClain up the middle for the first! Boller GOING DEEEEP...Good Pass, Nice defensive play, good effort, broken up incomplete. Rice off tackle for 5. 3rd and 5: Play action: Over the middle Marcus Smith first down! They've got it at about the 47. Boller play action rolls right short screen to Rice makes something out of nothing 4 yards. 2nd & 6 at midfield: Rice loses his helmet on a gritty 1-yard run stopped by Jerod Mayo. Nice hit, Rice pops right back up: 3rd and 5: Shotgun: Over the middle underneath in and out of Mason's I think hands. I say holding. Punt: False start Corey Ivy: 4th and 10: Koch's punt a beauty...barely into the end zone.

14. ravenfan52

BTW I think I'm gonna stop this "drive-by-drive" thing at the end of the first quarter, especially since MediaGuy and I are the only ones watching, and he's watching the game now.

15. ravenfan52

I'm impressed with Cameron's offense. Play fake, screens, Pats from the 20: Maroney trying to turn the corner...he's stuffed by Barnes and Bannan for a 2-yard loss. 2nd and 12: screen to maroney avoids blockers out of bounds for 9. 3rd and 1: Maroney up the middle for barely a first. End of first. And my play-by-play/drive-by-drive. 3-0 Ravens. Pats 1st and 10 from the Pats 32ish. GO RAVENS!

16. ravenfan52

That's a fumble. Easy. It was jarred loose.

17. ravenfan52

BULL-CRAP!

18. ravenfan52

Maroney's stuffed by Bannan. Hey, MG, what do you think?

19. ravenfan52

YAMON FIGURS BABY! Aw, give him the TD. stepped out at the 3. Seriously, incredible return.

20. ravenfan52

McClain 6 inches away from the end zone.