Raw Discussion Thread 10/22/12

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

here we go big raw tonight

good way to start with this tag team match awesome

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

<----Just started watching it, about 9 min. behind. I'll catch up though. I like when they start a show right off with a match. Spare me the 15 minute intros.

3. ball in the baskett

nice win for cody and sandow duke has them both would be great for him if they won the titles

4. SRW

Real good TV match with a good end to keep the feud running after the tournament ends. That title match vs Bryan and Kane should be fun to watch at Hell in the Cell.

5. ball in the baskett

dident even know michael mcgillicutty still had a job

lol at miz having another ryback match ...squash coming

the tag match will be entertaining im not sure which way there gonna go with that bryan and kane are over and rhodes and sandow have been pretty good to

6. SRW

They sure love jobbing out the Miz.....hwo do they expect people to take him seriously?

Oh joy, it's Cena time. Wonder if we'll get super goofy poo-poo jokes Cena or over the top intense Cena here.

7. ball in the baskett

Interesting that cena is cleared one week before hiac and not in a match probably to early to test him at hiac

8. ball in the baskett

He definitly has fallen down alot since losing the wwe title

9. ball in the baskett

heck yes always a big gabriel fan shocked they let him go over on cesaro

10. SRW

Whoa....Gabriel over Cesaro? Oh well, time to start using the belt to build up the mid-card I guess. A Cesaro/Gabriel program hopefully is fun to watch.

Mr. McMahon in the house with AJ, she don't look too happy.

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

aj isnt gm anymore... no no no:icon_cry:

12. ball in the baskett

Definitly hope they go that direction would love to see gabriel win the us title but i doubt he he will

the whole aj thing has run its course atleast as gm would be awesome to get a new gm tonight hate when they drag it out

13. SRW

Um, so AJ's not the GM anymore. Time to move on....Vickie Guererro??? Oh lord, someone bring out the dead horse and bats.

14. ball in the baskett

damn it i hated when vicky was gm i like to see her as little as possible on tv

15. SRW

CM Punk vs Sheamus, again. Free. On live TV. Didn't we just see this two weeks ago on the new Main Event show? Boy they sure love giving away big matches. I guess it's what they have to resort to when their ratings are in the toilet.

16. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I think I might actually be done with the WWE. I'll give TNA a chance but I've lost ALL faith in professional wrestling.

17. SRW

Ryback went through the Miz like he wasn't even there.

18. ball in the baskett

yup thats a ryback match for ya

19. SRW

Eve, nice to see her character taking off. She's the last hope for the Divas. Build up a heel and have the face finally give her the comeuppance she deserves.

20. SRW

Screw yeah, Ziggler vs Bryan. I hope they give them enough time, these are two of the best workers out there.