Raw Rating Low Again

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Maybe not the smartest move to play the Monday Night Football theme when you show a pic of John Cena with Tim Tebow. Add to that the crap storylines outside of the Punk title picture and the tag-team tournament and people are making RAW an afterthought.

3. ball in the baskett

yea there gonna have low rating as long as monday night football is around I even find it hard not to watch the monday night game over raw

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

MNF live, RAW on the DVR to be watched and fast-forwarded through.

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

If I was watching RAW right now I would have to DVR it too. I couldn't make myself sit through 3 hours of that show.

6. ball in the baskett

I did it idk i dont mind it usually doin something on the computer during it

7. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Maybe this tag tournament will make the tag titles more relevant now. they used to have awesome tag title storylines. but now, its all about Cena and Punk.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Tag Title hasn't meant crap in 10 years, and this Tag Team Tournament is a half-assed way of doing so. Add in that the legit tag teams (Outside PTP some of the time) are doing the job to thrown together single teams and it's just the usual crap.

It takes a brave man to watch this product without a fast forward button.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who were the last relevant tag team champions?