Really Bubba Ray And Brooke??? Lol

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Jan 10, 2013.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I tuned in to the last 10 minutes of impact did i just see bubba ray dudley proposing to brooke hogan? lol

Its just to funny and hogans facial expressions made it so much funnier. Just wondering if anyone else watched it. Its such a bad angle and brookes acting during it is pretty bad to. She looked like she wanted to barf when bubba ray was kissing her lol

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

you can tell why she has to work with daddy instead of getting her own gig somewhere she has little to no talent

3. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

TNA's been watching some Monday Night Raw reruns from the late 90's/early 00's. Garbage. Absolutely garbage. Screw HH.

4. misfitz

misfitz Dropping Twitter Bombs

sadly this angle pops a bigger rating than most segments on the show. Its usually the highest rated or second highest rated segment of the show

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

That is one heck of a sentence. Oh TNA when will you learn?

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

not sure about these rating pops lol

i did notice the live crowd being into most of the show

but it still just looks small time with the 100 fans rushing around the ring
    it doesnt look like theres a lot of people behind them

7. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Claire Lynch, Aces & Eights...now this.....what happened to the little engine that could? It's all reverting back to stupidity down in TNA.

8. misfitz

crappy storylines always outdraw wrestling. This is sad but true why do you think WWE has 2/3 of its show as promos and storylines

9. SRW

Storylines can be done better though. A whole lot better.

10. misfitz

I agree with this.

11. misfitz

To be honest I have no clue why Hogan is acting so butt hurt about his daughter dating a wrestler. So Hogan doesnt trust Bully because Bully has been a bad guy for a long time does he not remember that he was a bad guy for a long time and than all of a sudden he was good again and everyone was supposed to trust him? Yet he cannot do the same to another guy. It doesnt make sense for him to act the way he is. The only thing that can save this now is if Bully turns on Hulk at the wedding and aces and eights make good on their promise that Hulk wont be around in 2013.

12. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

bubba and devon getting back together and putting hogan threw a table would be cool

13. misfitz

I think it would have to be a 3D threw the table because Hogans back is so screwed up plus he was mentioning that he still had to get a knee surgery to be able to get back in the ring. This would give him reason to be off tv and get that surgery and than make a ring return at one of the big PPVs which Hogan in a match would draw buyers.

14. SRW

Too bad the old man's back couldn't take it. It's the kind of end this storyline would need to give it a just finish and it's just not going to happen. Hogan needs to step away from the camera and not get involved in storylines. He simply needs to go away and take Brooke with him. She stinks and nobody likes her.

15. misfitz

I really think the aces and eights need a different weapon of choice. The hammer just doesnt get a good reaction. If they something like a kendo stick or something that when it hit would make a loud sound than it would come across better in my opinion.

16. SRW

What they need is their top heel telling us the why's on this whole deal. They need to stop dragging this thing out.

17. bruudy

bruudy Rookie

Sadly this angle pops a bigger rating than most segments on the show. Its usually the highest rated or second highest rated segment of the show .

18. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Brooke Hogan is such a tramp she would probobly heck him. And her dad is such a whack that he would probobly watch

Sent from my HTC Vivid

19. SRW

Add to that Bully Ray is so damn good right now he carries the segment. I just hope they move away from all this idiocy soon.

20. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

did bruudy just copy and paste this lol