Redskins Vs Bills Pics/Vids

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by HailttRedskins, Aug 16, 2010.

1. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

Well, I take my camcorder to just about every game because I like catching footage of plays and what not, but Friday I took it more so for the new HD screens and what not. Anyways I thought I'd share with you guys the footage and what not. I own season tickets as most of you know so if you all ever want to see a specific thing let me know.

Pictures:

FedexField from the tailgate spot, no changes to the outside, though there have been rumors there might be TV's placed around the stadium during the regular season as a way to improve the game day experience for the fans. Perhaps Snyder is going to do something like Jones was going to do in Dallas, but wasn't allowed to because it was a distraction for drivers? Being that Fedex isn't near a highway it could be done, as said, just a rumor:

[​IMG]

The band playing the National Anthem. A band member talked with us while tailgating before he had to go in for rehearsal. Shared some beers with him and he was nice enough to tell us that the band was going to be getting new uniforms for themselves which is nice, though they wont wear them till week 1. Also he told us how Larry Michales (Redskins play-by-play announcer) is in charge of all of the media type things and they informed them that next season FedexField will undergo major audio changes. So the rumors of the Redskins going back to Washington D.C clearly wont be happening, no way all this money on screens and audio is going to be wasted for a couple seasons:

[​IMG]

Nothing new here, just the Redskins being announced to the crowd, 62,000 for a preseason game, not bad:

[​IMG]

The band now sits above the huge HD board in the party deck section. Personally I don't like it, they are hidden from everyone and talking to the band member after the game, the HD board apparently covers up a lot of the endzone from their view because its sits a couple feet higher than the front row and with how wide it is it's hard to see over it.

[​IMG]

The new HD boards. Now I'm not trying to brag or anything, but these things are absolutely gorgeous. The quality is great, the color, everything, it's just beautiful to look at. The man thing I like is how we have replays after every play. You use to have to buy a Sprint thing to see replays, but now we get replays over and over. Now they haven't shown the multiple replays at the same time, but we were able to see them at different times.

[​IMG]

Another thing I liked was the way they showed the players, name, picture, how many years. I assume later they will add stats for the season as well as the game.

[​IMG]

Then the view from my new seats, got lowered 5 rows which was nice.

[​IMG]

Videos:

Here's the new introduction for the Redskins. I really like the new introduction much more than the last couple of seasons. Of course now everything is HD and the new music is nicer too. Last two season they never really changed so it's nice to see these brand new ones fully changed. Kinda has a Virgina Tech feel with the Enter Sandman music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef3agTLACUE]YouTube - Washington Redskins 2010 Introductions HD[/ame]

Now this video is brand new, we've never had anything like this before. It's an animation of, as you can tell Redskins Fighter Jets blowing up an invading saucer of the opposing team, that night the Bills. I assume it will change later with other teams - or maybe they'll change it entirely, such as next week it'll be a tank, who knows. Though it might seem a little childish and what not, growing up watching cartoons I must admit I dig it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUy0j2JgIz0]YouTube - Washington Redskins Fighter Jet Animation HD[/ame]

This is Brandon Banks returning the punt for a touchdown. Really like the kid and if he keeps this up, crossing my fingers he makes the team, definitely would be a dangerous return man for the Redskins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5eF2HcT4yM]YouTube - Brandon Banks Punt Return Touchdown against Bills Fan View HD[/ame]

Then of course you always have the attention tramps of the night who have to come to a Redskins game when their team isn't playing. Really don't understand the gooberation, but all 62,000 of us gave him a nice warm welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhoXoJZWEk]YouTube - Dallas SUCKS[/ame]

This is just for piss and giggles:

[​IMG]

2. Good stuff H.R.

Thanks for sharing....:peace:

3. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

nice
    except for that shirt at the very end :|

4. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I see nothing wrong with that shirt :icon_cheesygrin: