Redskins Vs Rams

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 22, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 27, 2010.
  1. Redskins

100.0%
  2. Rams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The St. Louis Rams host the Washington Redskins at Edward Jones Dome on Sunday 09/26/10. Kickoff time is 4:05 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Redskins are playing a lot better then I thought they would be honestly, and they should be 2-0. They're not, but they will take it out on the Rams and move to 2-1.

30 - 13 Was

3. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Redskins!!!

4. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Clinotn Portis and the run game get back on track...or should I say find the tracks...until at least next week. Portis goes for 121 and a TD. Redskins. 11-2.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Redskins are a bottom 5 team

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Are people still impressed by the Redskins?

7. Nukleopatra

Nukleopatra International Thing.

I'm still upset that we passed on the ''awesome'' Jimmy Clausen for the ''damaged goods'' that we got in Sam Bradford.

Oh, woe is me.

For those of you not aware of e-sarcasm: I've been hyping Bradford up for a long time now, and even with the 1-2 record, there isn't a doubt in my mind that Sam Bradford will end up being as good as I believe he's going to be.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

it was obvious after the first couple of weeks that the rams were a lot more competitive this year. they aren't a doormat anymore.

9. Nukleopatra

Agreed.

It's funny how an NFL team is more competetive when they get their franchise Quarterback.

10. Jihad Joe

whatever lol

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Ill give you this round Nukleopatra

But Im winning next years Mallett/Locker debate

11. Nukleopatra

I've far from won. One game doesn't make or break a career, and I fully expect Sam Bradford to have an up and down, mostly down, season. But having a bad season isn't always a bad thing for a rookie quarterback, especially in this case - because how that guy responds the following season, will tell us what we want to know. I have no doubt Bradford will respond, though. He has the tools both physically and mentally, which in my opinion is the most important part of a QBs game - the mental part... Which brings me to Locker/Mallett.

Depends on which side of the fence you're on, because I am a big time Ryan Mallett hater. I had a chance to meet the guy here in Michigan, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. The guy reminds me of Derek Anderson with the personality of Ryan Leaf. I won't question his ability, because like Leaf, he certainly has the tools - but mentally, the guy falls short in that category. So, if you're siding with Mallett, I'll take the challenge. Besides, I'm a Locker fan, although he's flawed, too.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  12. Jihad Joe

QB's like that almost always fail unless you are Jeff George, who was just too gifted a passer to fail. Leaf was considered infinitely more "talented" then Manning. Mallett doesnt have a transendent arm like George did