Referral Link?

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by Blu N Houston, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

I know a few years ago when I was on this site a lot I had a link under my profile.

I want to see if maybe I'm blind but I don't see that anymore and I'd like to pimp this site out.

Pls advise to where it's at or can we get that going again.

:cowboy:

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Not sure what you mean but you can just give them our url or just tell them it's gridironfans.com

3. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Sweets won that contest a long time ago, like 31 to 2.

4. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Used to be that members would earn vCash and the total number of referrals displayed increased every time a new member joined using a link specific to the referring member. Something like http://www.gridironfans.com/2182 where 2182 (I think) was my member number. After the registration was completed and verified by admin, that referral would show in the member’s ‘stats box’ under the avatar along with total vCash, Reputation points and total referrals to GIF.

5. Blu N Houston

Blu N Houston ¡Vamos Houston!

^You are correct sir.

Btw Sweets that's what I've been doing but I wanted to track if these folks acutally check out the site and join.

It's all good.

6. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I'm totally shocked Sweets forgot about the user referral link! She must be out of it tonight

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahaha K...I don't remember it being under our profiles and that's what threw me off.... [MENTION=1596]PhilsEagles08[/MENTION]