Rob Van Damme Signs With TNA

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by dublin mike, Mar 5, 2010.

1. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Mr. Monday Night! Mr Pay Per View! The Whole FREAKING Show!

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

How can Raw compete with this now? TNA is really going hard for it now.

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Rvd one of my favorites ever i love it

5. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

sweet finally i get to go back to watching wrestling again R ! V! D! is my favorite one of the greatest. nice

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i hope this pans out, RVD can put on incredble showsq

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

last night RVD looked pretty damn incredible

8. he honestly looked like old RVD

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

old RVD is still better than most current wrestlers

10. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Looked good to me. The show as a whole is better than WWE. If they could get a few more people watching, get the word spread, they could push Raw.

11. i'm eager to see TNA give RAW a run for their money

12. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Cool to see him back in the wrestling game. I'm a big fan of RVD

13. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

why are they getting desperate by signing this joke

RVD never interested me and even all the hype people give him, I had actually looked up his ECW matches and still nothing impressed me, then again ECW never was that impressive just a bunch of weaponized matches not much wrestling in it

14. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Mr D, if you ever went to an ECW event live, you'd know what the 'hype' was all about. If you watched a Dean Malenko vs Eddie Guerrero match or RVD vs Jerry Lynn match or the multitude of 'real' wrestling matches, then you'd have a different opinion of ECW.

RVD, Sabu, Tazz, Sandman, Dudley Boys, Raven, Shane Douglas and many, many more contributed to bring ECW from a small indy company to a viable 3rd option for wrestling during a huge period of success. If they weren't blocked by the WWF as far as their network deal, then we definitely could've seen ECW possibly overtaking the #2 spot as WCW was in its free fall from the top of the ratings.

15. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I like both styles of wrestling. A match where it's no holds barred, anything goes. I also like watching a straight up wrestling match where you go move for move, hold for hold just to see who the better wrestler is.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RVD brings a big name to the ring that will draw interest from marks across the country
    teaming him and jeff hardy together is pretty wise IMO, cause these guys have an intense fanbase that are extremely loyal.

17. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

ECW wrestling was more of street fighting, then anything else

RVD, Sabu, Sandman, are wrestlers I don't care for. they couldn't conform into a good program like WWE very well, they need there weapons to fight. to be honest RVD was the better of the three. but not by much

Tazz, Dudley Boys, Raven, Eddie, Dean those were wrestlers, even though the Dudley Boys seem to still need to use tables the don't rely on them like the others, they just use them for gimmick purposes.

18. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

The fact that you said Sabu had to rely on weapons proves that you know nothing about Sabu.

19. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

I love "old school" ECW!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-AJn-huDzc]YouTube - ECW Sabu returns with Taz in the ring - crowd goes CRAZY!![/ame]