Ronnie Brown In '08

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by diehardfinsfan54, Mar 28, 2008.

1. With the new training staff I expect Ronnie to stay healthy. When Ronnie is healthy he is a beast. I believe he will be one of the top backs in the league this year. What do you guys think. O ya I got bored and made this video check it out and leave a comment.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMEV4J5Stmg[/MEDIA]

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

dude seems rock solid when healthy so if he can stay that way he will be a weapon

3. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

He was well on his way last year to becoming one of the best backs in the league when he got hurt. I think he has a ton of untapped potential and can't wait to see him get a full season showing what he can do. Of course the O-line probably won't do a lot to help him, although they did play better than expected last year.

4. dolphinsfan

dolphinsfan Suffering fins fan!!

well if we can get better in the o-line and maybe with ricky taking some of the snaps too then he will stay healthy enough to be a great player this season, he looked fantastic earlier in the year until the injury

5. JPETERSON

JPETERSON Dr. Feelgood

I'm expecting big things from the Miami backfield this year...both Williams/Brown should be healthy

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Brown has good skills, he just need more support from his team to become a great RB

Nice video btw.

7. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

If he stays healthy I think he will have a great year and really emerge as one of the top RBs. They need to improve the line to get the best from him but even if they don't I expect him to still have a solid year.

8. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

he sure made the texans defense look silly. every time he got the ball it was +6 yards at least...