Saints Appear More Focused, Serious In 2011

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by BigBlueBruiser, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Dan Pompei of the National football Post reports the Saints may be over their Super Bowl hangover. It wasn’t a very well-kept secret that many of the players enjoyed the spoils of their Super Bowl victory a little too much last year. Given the city they play in, some of the Saints found temptation was always right around the corner. But the word out of the Crescent City is the team is more focused and serious this season.

Source: National Football Post

2. cKlass

cKlass Rookie

Well I hope that's the case.

3. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I hope so, too. Granted, with "less focused and serious" they made the playoffs, got upset in the first round. But .. this team has all the potential in the world, just gotta see it through. Who Dat?!

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Aside from the Packers, I think the Saints have the strongest roster from top to bottom in the NFC...

5. Chipper10

They have definitely added some good upgrades and depth. I'm impressed. :)

6. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

I was against the trade at first but I have a man crush on mark ingram at the time but he has proven me wrong. He has rookie of the year written all over him. He is a beast running a and i like his blitze pickup

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

This joe morgan kid at wr has me excited

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

another op ed piece disguised as a "headline"

9. Chipper10

Morgan, Ingram - both huge additions to the offense. My man crush on ingram never stopped. I swear I was hollering louder when the Saints traded back in to get him than I did during the playoff loss. lol

10. Buck Fenson

Both have shined so far. Ingram will make a huge impact immediately. I think Morgan can push for playing time. If they reverse the rule for kickoffs he will shine there.

11. Chipper10

They already said they won't reverse it until at least after the season.

12. Buck Fenson

I saw the graphic last night on the Pats/Lions game and it said that 46 or so per cent of kickoffs are touchbacks. With the ones I saw so far it has to be more like 90 per cent. They really are ruining the game. Just another way of the pussification of America