Saints Put Finishing Touches On Mandatory Minicamp

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by spstromain, Jun 12, 2014.

1. spstromain

spstromain Starter

The New Orleans Saints completed their three-day mandatory June minicamp this afternoon at the team’s facility in Metairie. This session wrapped up phase 3 of the franchise’s offseason schedule, with one last round of organized team activities set for next week (June 16-19). Following that final round of workouts, the Saints will break for the next few weeks until the start of training camp on July 24. Much like the last two rounds of OTAs, this minicamp was held over the course of three days from Tuesday to Thursday. All morning workouts were open to fans and media. Without further ado, Here are some news […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Glad to hear our guys who were injured last season is coming along well. The more I think about or hear about Byrd's surgery, the more I am becoming worried. Not because we are thin at the position, Bush will do well in case Byrd can't make it, I am worried if it is something that will come back to haunt us. Manning had the same surgery and he did ok but he isn't out there running around hitting people. I hope the light has finally come on for Cadet. I just hope Toon does the same. 3 years to "adapt' to the game, to me, screams bust. If Jimmy loses his appeal, I fear he will be gone when possible. Some team will break the bank for him.

3. spstromain

spstromain Starter

Yea im not buying the toon hype until we see it in a game. That last rb spot may be one to watch, strozier has turned some heads. Probably a practice squad guy.

Buck Fenson likes this.
  4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Hearing great things about Cadet and Strozier....they knew about Byrd (surgery) before we signed him so I'm not quite as nervous

Buck Fenson likes this.