Saints QB Drew Brees Downplays Jerry Richardson's Comments

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints' started by SRW, Feb 18, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees downplayed reports that Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson was rude and condescending to him and Indianapolis Colts quarterback Drew Brees during a bargaining session at the Super Bowl. “I think there was a lot of rumors probably coming out of that CBA negotiating session that Saturday at the Super Bowl," Brees told XX 1090 Radio in San Diego, per SportsRadioInterviews.com. "To be honest, I haven’t even seen the comment that was made, but I heard it was from Jay Feely who kicks for the Jets. And he wasn’t there at the meeting. I’m not sure of how that got out or why. But no, I mean, it was my first bargaining session to be at and obviously there was a lot talked about. And emotions run high at times, but there was nothing that was derogatory or demeaning, so I’m not sure how that got blown out of proportion.â€￾

Source: The Redzone

2. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  3. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Brees is probably just taking the high road in this situation - doesn't want to get in a war of words with the d-bag owners and the butthole in general Richardson.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

^^ What sue said. He's got no time for the B/S...