Santonio Holmes' Playing Days In Pittsburgh In Jeopardy?

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by ravenfan52, Apr 4, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Whether Santonio Holmes threw that glass or not, his timing in this whole thing was awful. If the cops in Orlando, Fla., do charge him -- and reading the stories, they were going to do so that night/morning until the woman changed her mind -- his playing days with the Steelers could be in jeopardy. Considering the Ben Roethlisberger Affair(s) and Holmes' inane tweets -- did anyone even pay attention to those before this? -- the Steelers might feel a need to do something to begin reclaiming the public's respect.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
  2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hope not hes one of my fantasy keepers

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Said this last week...he could wind up being made the example...mistake.

Cut Reed loose...not Holmes...

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

5. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

i'd like to follow him on twitter ha ha

big ben gets treated like a princess and holmes is made the example - seems weird.

6. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

Skippy's drunken evenings aren't illegal though, with the exception of the whole paper towel dispenser beatdown episode.

I agree he should go first.... :(

7. K Train

he should be resigned long term and every #10 jersey should come with a shot glass to bang off some snitches face

8. K Train

over tweets, youve got to be freaking kidding me i hate the steelers

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
  9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

while I agree that its crazy, its a representation of the player and it doesnt look good.

10. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Off season drama. gotta love it.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They'll forget about this when he goes for 80/1,200 this year and wins a couple game for them

12. K Train

hes hands down far and away the best WR we have....they need to sign him, trade him for a first, or franchise him and trade him for a first. if deion branch can throw a fit and get a first so can holmes

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Would be one of the worst moves in franchise history.

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

All of those things are true, but when you consider the negative publicity the Steelers are already getting with Big Ben's situation, they really dont need anymore issues, even if they're coming from their #1 target