Seahawks WR Terrell Owens Struggles In His Debut

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, Aug 18, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Terrell Owens started Saturday night's preseason game for the Seattle Seahawks but it went downhill from there for him in his first NFL action since the 2010 season with the Cincinnati Bengals. Seahawks starter Matt Flynn targeted Owens five times in the first half against the Denver Broncos and none were completed passes. Before you blame Flynn, consider that he was 6-of-8 passing on attempts to all other receivers. The two were in sync, however, in the second quarter when Owens got behind the Broncos defense. Flynn dropped the ball in the bucket for what should have been a 46-yard touchdown...but the ball went right through Owens' hands.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

More dropsies. Dude showed he can't hang with an older premier corner step for step and he still has butterfingers. Don't see how he makes the team.

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I love the Seattle fans that are already defending him for "not playing since 2010." I mean I know that the IFL isn't exactly the AFL, but it counts for something. That looked freakishly like the Ocho drop in Buffalo last year, and that was something that stayed in Ocho's mind all season. Wonder how long the leash is going to be for T.O. after this.