Senior Bowl Day Two Recap

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by SRW, Jan 23, 2008.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]
    Senior Bowl Practice Recap - Day Two

2. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Good read-Watching the practices the last 2 days i am very impressed with DeMario Pressley as well. He moves very quick and is very strong. I can see him playing at DE or DT in the NFL. Matt Ryan imo screwed himself backing out of playing this weekend. Andre Woodson can steal his spot as the first QB taken in the 2008 Draft and i honestly think he will be a damn good QB. Matt Ryan is the most NFL but Andre Woodson throws the bal lvery well and he had success in Kentucky throwing the ball all over the field so i don't think he will have a problem adjusting to the NFL level and become a Franchise QB. Watching Mike Singletary with these LBs is very impressive. He had these kids playing with a high motor today and can help every LB learn fundamentals very quickly to the next level. I don't know what Adarius Bowmans problem is. I think its just nerves and he is a very good route runner,very pyshical, with alot of speed. He needs to make these catches in practice and start turning heads. I had him as a top 3 WR but he cannot afford these drops. I want to see more of the Center and Guard position as i feel they haven't given enough tv time too. They showed alot of 1-1 with OTs and DE. Hive me some more C OG with DT's. These top 3 centers all have skills and i want to see who is the best of the bunch.

3. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

That's weird. Kirwan had Woodson rated last out of all the QB's at the Senior Bowl. Basically said he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He rated Joe Flacco #1 follwed by Henne and Booty.

4. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

Kirwan is a dumbass all joking aside-Joe Flacco's stock is rising and Chad Henne's has rose dramaticly. Andre Woodson is going to be a damn good QB. Matt Ryan is going to suffer the most because he falled to show up for the Senior Bowl to showcase his skillz.