Senior Bowl Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by K Train, Jan 26, 2010.

1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Just wanna post a few observations/notes

O'Brien Schofield tore his ACL....which really sucks, he was lookin good as a 34 OLB

Kyle Wilson and Brandon Ghee are dominating at cb

taylor mays is still huge, fast, freaking jacked....and yet not that good of a player....he gets some wows with hits but thats all his is to me

tebow and pike looking absolutely terrible

bount and mccluster were running with fire in their eyes

Dan LeFevour was the best QB on any given drill

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I saw Schofield's injury yesterday as it happened, my first thought was OH CRAP! HE JUST TORE HIS ACL. I hate it when I guess right in this situation.

3. K Train

also myron rolle looks very good, he is one to watch during the week.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Rolle might be rusty with his year away from football, but his work ethic and his intelligence, I would not mind the Dolphins looking at him on the beginning of day three.

5. K Train

i thought he'd be rusty too, but he was pretty sharp and looked like he was in excellent shape at weigh ins.

the man is brilliant and a great athlete....hes a very coachable player and i think he will go alot higher than first thought

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

cody weighed in at a MEAN 370 pounds lol

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I honestly think most teams were looking at him around round 5, but like I said, I hope the Dolphins look at him in round 3.

Cody's weigh in made me upset with him, but when he is pushed he can lose the weight. He needs to go to a team with a stricter coach.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Cody has put on 15 pounds in 20 days. LOL... He weighed in at 6'4 370. He was 355 on January 5th.

Oh and I have this little gem. "Cody's body appeared sloppy, to put it mildly, when he removed his shirt for Monday's weigh-in. While weight fluctuation is a routine concern for clogging, nose-tackle types, Cody is already resembling a late-career Ted Washington at age 21."

8. K Train

im hearing hes being pushed around too

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

10. K Train

actually heck that, i just watched some crap on cody....the man cant be moved

brandon graham is unblockable....like really, looks exactly like woodley

ciron black did well today

jarrett brown also looked good for the south

Sean Witherspoon is a tackling machine and theres not a RB out there that can block him

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Those snitch tits are gonna come in handy in short yardage situations

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Heard Iupati is looking like the real deal there.

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

He got a little high at times and ended up off balance a few times.

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Judging Lupati from the way he has looked in this game he's been trash. He's getting beat almost every single play, and keeps holding.

Oh snap Mays with an int.

16. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

It's Iupati Roy.:icon_cheesygrin:

17. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lupati Iupati whatever.

Devin McCourty is looking pretty good. he has a nice build and speed to compliment his frame.

18. bambam

bambam Rookie

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Ghee might turn out to be a good NFLer but at this point he's getting more hype and credit than he deserves. He's a guy that only picked off 1 pass in 36 games which is a bit concerning, these days forcing turnovers are more important than ever and you want to draft guys that have good ball skills and can make turnovers.

20. bambam

bambam Rookie

He's dedicated and will be improved as a pro for sure. He has cover skills, can run with anyone (Jacoby Ford does not separate from him when they match up), does force turnovers and he hits like a truck. Ask Rex Ryan how he feels about hard hitting...

"I'm the same guy that brings up the point about a big hit will alter the course of a game more than anything else – more than a turnover, more than a touchdown. A big hit will change momentum of a football game."