Should I propose this trade

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by SNPokc, Oct 14, 2014.

1. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

I'm looking to get a WR1 in league 1. A guy with Jordy Nelson has RB problems, that is my strength currently, having 4 starting RBs: Bernard, Morris, Miller, Oliver. I'm thinking of dealing Morris or Oliver( more toward Morris) to avoid the bye week. How does this trade look

I send: Steve Smith, Antonio Gates, and Alfred Morris
    I get: Jordy Nelson, Travis Kelce

I'm trying to play for the rest of the season. I'm in a tie for first, the guy I'm going to send this trade to is in 11th. So he might be willing to shake things up. If I get Nelson, I'll have Megatron, Jordy and Gordon in week 12. Then if Allen pulls his head out of his ass I'll be set at WR.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i like it. i doubt morris is going to get any better than he is now. you can afford to let him go. you upgrade at receiver and tight end. i'd keep oliver.

SNPokc likes this.
  3. 86WARD

86WARD -

If I have Nelson, I don't do that deal.

4. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

His running backs are Reggie Bush, Fred Jackson, Juwan Thompson, Montee Ball, Khiry Robinson. Needless to say, he needs RB help and the only players of value to me is Jordy and Peyton Manning. He's a Bronco fan and has Manning as a 5th round keeper, so he won't be trading him.

5. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

I would not be surprised if he took it the way owners are trading these days.