Should Norv Turner Be Fired After The Chargers' Latest Loss?

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by SRW, Oct 16, 2012.

?

Should the Chargers fire Norv Turner?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[ame=http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap1000000080951/Should-Norv-Turner-be-fired]Should Norv Turner be fired? - NFL Videos[/ame]

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

norv should have been fired after last season

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Norv Turner is not head coach material. I say the Chargers should can him.

4. shoulda been fired 2-3 years ago but AJ Smith just is too stubborn realize he made a mistake in the first place. in the end, it will cost both of them their jobs

5. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THIS? FREAK THIS PIECE OF CRAP, DO SAN DIEGO A FAVOR AND "GET THE FREAK OUT OF HERE"

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

hes only coach next season if the chargers win it all this year

sooo ya fire him now

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yes.

No coach has been fired yet this season...surprising?

8. CaptainStubing

i would say norv AND a.j. should have been fired at the end of last season, if not before.

a.j. did a good job with his drafts the first few years but his last several drafts have blown chunks. in addition, he has done a horrible job with his coaches, contracts, and public relations. i'm actually just as surprised a.j. smith still has a job in san diego as i am that norv is still coaching there.

9. smeags

smeags militant geek

this !

10. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Smith has a big ego you can tell that by the firing of Marty Schottenheimer. So he damn sure wont admit the Turner hiring was a bad move.

11. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

AJ had a good off-season, so I'd keep him. Norv needs to go and never come back. I'm not sure who'll run the offense if he got fired mid-season (won't happen), maybe Ramsdell. Pagano could be interm HC.

12. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

AJ would dump Norv in a second if it would save his job. Dean for some reason likes Norv (keep in mind Norv was OC before AJ came to the Chargers).

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Should've been fired a couple seasons ago.

14. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

time to start the whole origination fresh

lame ducks

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yep and it's time to re-evaluate Philip Rivers as the QB in San Diego...

16. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Should have been fired last year but Rivers did turnover the ball 6 times in the 2nd half...if Vick would have did that he would have been crucified lol

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

After the comments that AJ made, I wouldn't be surprised if the Spanos family fired him this weekend..,

18. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Details.

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's not lying in what he says, but those just aren't things that a GM should be saying...lol.

20. CaptainStubing

a.j. is a bad g.m. i truly believe that he can scout talent. he did a really good job of it prior to the chargers and his first few years as g.m. there. but apparently he has delegated a lot of that to others because their drafts have not been good recently. he may be trying to focus on bigger picture g.m. duties but he does not know how to be a good g.m. he has stepped on his crank almost every step of the way as g.m.

and, the worst part is that san diego may lose their football team because of his incompetence and that would be a shame.