Should Randy Moss Make The HOF?

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Agent Zero, Nov 1, 2010.

?

Will Randy Moss make the HOF?

1. Yes

81.3%
  2. No

18.8%
  1. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

Until this recent debacle with the Vikings I would of said Randy Moss is a first ballot HOFer.. But now with him showing his butt like he did, I don't think he will.

What does GIF think?

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If Owens gets in so does Moss. Moss has the numbers to get in, plus the record for TDs in a season.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Lawrence Taylor & Michael Irvin are scumbags and they made the hall. Brett Favre is a massive drama queen and will be a first ballot Hall of Famer. Randy Moss is a Hall of Fame player and that's all that matters to the voters.

It's not the Hall of Nice for a reason.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sadly I have to agree with mj and andy. But, damn I hope he doesn't.

5. Agent Zero

So you guys think that even though he gave up on his teams (Vikings, Raiders) that he will make it? I mean, the guys you fellas mention (Irvin, Taylor) never quit playing... They also never did the things Moss has done.(crap on the media, throw team mates under the bus) Both Irvin and Taylor played ALL OUT.. Moss has been known to take a bunch of plays off... Just sayin..

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

That doesn't matter, like I said, if Owens can get in, which is going to happen, then so will Moss.

7. Agent Zero

Well.. Hopefully by the time Moss is eligible, the voters will have some sense. I don't think he deserves to go. His numbers say "yes" he deserves to go, but his attitude and his work ethic says HELL NO.

I guess y'all are right though... :icon_frown:

EDIT: Owens may be a drama queen, but I have never seen Owens pull this kind of stunt. He clowned on QB's and worked out in his driveway but Owens always plays hard.(may not run perfect routes, but always tries) Owens is a great down field blocker and I think Owens deserves the HOF before Moss does. again.. my .02

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

moss and owens are locks.

the HOF isnt for choir boys, its for the best of the best. hes the best deep threat ever. him not getting in the HOF would be a crime against football

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, moss will get in. and they may make him a first timer.

10. Agent Zero

I can't argue the fact that Moss is the best ever at deep routes. I just don't think he deserves the HOF for his actions.... The guy has all kinds of talent, he just doesn't use it like a HOFer IMO.

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

12. Agent Zero

I guess I am the lone wolf in this thread.. Moss better be thankful I am not a HOF voter. :p

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Actually... My dumb butt should of made the thread title- "Should Randy Moss make the HOF"?

Fail on my part...

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

1st round lock. Has the numbers.

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

there is no shot he doesnt get in. they might as well start engraving his name at the hall of fame

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Changed it for you.

16. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Well now I wanna change my vote.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Why? Randy Moss should still be in the HOF.

1 person likes this.
  18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I disagree.. I think to be in the HOF you should be a good player, a good teammate, and be a good role model as that is essentially what the HOF exists for. To put former players up as examples for others to follow. I know it's not how the HOF operates which is why I voted yes he will be in the hall. I just don't think he deserves to be.

19. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

While I agree with what you're saying, it's numbers that matter to the HOF voters. Moss has those.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yep. He will be in it. He just shouldn't be....but neither should a lot of people in there.