So Singletary's Named Hill As The Starter

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by Platoon 86, Oct 27, 2008.

?

Good Choice?

1. Yes

85.7%
  2. No

14.3%
  1. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Link

Good choice? For all the turnovers JTO has, I'd say it's best to sit him down and see what Hill can do.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I really have NO clue but I hope not : )

3. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

right on.....in what we got to see of him i thought he did as well as jt....

4. Dunn

Dunn Starter

worth a pickup in a 2 starting qb fantasy league? trade bait?

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'm really surprised he wasn't starting since day 1. It took much longer than I thought for them to make a switch. I'd say hes definitely worth picking up in FF Dunn.

6. SuperBeast

SuperBeast BANNED

Bottom line is you pull any stater that turns the ball over 3-5 times a game....

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Well at this point, you have to try anything to get less bad.

8. bullnutz

bullnutz Rookie

I'm not a big fan of Hill, but HRI (That's JTO when your hand isn't in the right spot on the keyboard) has been horrible with the turnovers. JT can make plays, but he's really been pressing lately, and he simply cannot hold onto the ball under pressure. His fumbles piss me off a lot more than his picks. He just doesn't take care of the ball.

Hill will check down to Gore or his TE a lot more, but hopefully Martz will change his playcalling to accomodate for Hill's nervousness. I don't see Hill winning a lot of games, but if he can move the chains and stop our turnover problems, then he's a better choice right now.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Obviously O'Sullivan wasn't working for the 49ers. A change had to be made.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Can't hurt.