So Who's The Only Team....

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by MRAVEN, Sep 21, 2008.

1. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

...in the AFCN to get a win this week?
    Why it's the Baltimore Ravens.
    Are you nay sayers wakin' up yet?

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

if you beat the steelers next week then i will start to believe in the ravens till then nah

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If they get any pressure on ben its a win. Its ridiculous how bad there oline is.

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

5. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Right on cue....

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

:icon_cheesygrin:

7. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

you won't be able to do to the Giants what the Bengals did to them tonight.

you won't even go into overtime, you won't make it past the half before they are beating the ratbirds down

The Bengals played Better against the giants then they did against the Ratbirds

and only reason you got a win today was because you beat played against the browns

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

What they all said. Raven's suck

9. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

RAVENS RULE!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME GAME I WENT TO!!!!!!!!!

RAVENS GONNA BEAT YOU ALL YOU SUCKAAAAAAS!

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Flacco is tearing crap up!

11. nastynate184

no td's and two picks agianst a horrible defense is not tearing crap up... if they don't take two picks back for td's it is a much closer game

12. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

you're just upset b/c Smith ain't playing. :icon_cheesygrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwgNqQlHfQ8]YouTube - Chris McAlister Interception and Ray Lewis Big Hit[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuVYJSNm6lc"]YouTube - Ed Reed's Interception Returned for a touchdown[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7YkRb5EfOY"]YouTube - Browns vs. Ravens Recap[/ame]

13. nastynate184

no not really if he was playing right now he would not be near as effective because of his illness. although if he was at full strength i believe that he would be playing better

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Flacco is a str8 up beast and you know it, cmon stop being silly Nate. Quit hating!

15. nastynate184

he's 2-0 as a rookie and not losing the game for his team that is very impressive but i am not going to say tearing crap up yet keep sipping my haterade until he plays a team with a defense

16. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

next week, they play Steelers in Pittsburgh on Monday night.

17. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Oh, wait I was talking about Barber. Flacco? whos he? I'm in the wrong thread.

18. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

The Mad Scientist Rex Ryan continues the Formula. The Formula is, if you can not score you can not win. Quote it, print it, do what you want with it. Nuff said.

19. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

QFT

you won't ever see me type this often

but a week from tomorrow

Monday Night

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

If I got the chant wrong sue me I'm not a Squealer fan but I want those ratbirds to get ripped apart

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like when the Ravens win, MRAVEN comes out says his peace and then leaves for another 3-4-5 weeks until the Ravens win again...

:icon_thumright: Good Job Kid.