Sporting news says Steelers will finish 7-9

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by TDJets72027, Jul 14, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

2. Digitool

Digitool Graphic Artist

i think they're pretty accurate with that prediction...

3. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

I think they will be 8-8 or better.

4. RedskinsNo.1

RedskinsNo.1 R.I.P Sean Taylor

Given how tough their division looks to be this year with the Ravens and Bengals still among the favourites to make the playoffs i think 8-8/7-9 will be about right

5. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

yea that seems about right, big ben dosen't have the weapons anymore that he did those first two years when he looked unstopable. now everyone will really see what he is made of

6. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I think the Steelers go down the middle 8-8

7. Anidem

Anidem Official demonic presence

Sad, wishful thinking.

-7 or 10-6.

As for the Steelers not having weapons, the O has plenty. Hines ward was hampered with leg injuries all 2006 and Santonio Holmes came on strong in the second half and was O Roty.

Heath Miller is an underutilized Pro-bowl caliber TE and Willie Parker showed the toughness necessary to run for over 1300 yards behind a underachieving OL.

Gotta consider Ben had almost no training camp with the Motorcycle wreck an Appendectomy. It took a few games to get his grove going, which he did and was sidelined again with a concussion Vs KC. A few games to get back on track, which he did again, and he suffered a thumb strain on his throwng hand that hampered his grip the finl month of the season. Most QB don't even play after all that in one year. Ben will be his normal self again in 2007.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, uhm....that's very nice, but....what about the other 31 teams?

9. Dam8610

Dam8610 Starter

You might want to inform Vince Young of that. He has this silly notion that he was.