Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley Says Bengals, Patriots Plan To Snub Steelers

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Crowned, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley predicted today that the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots will "lay down" on Sunday to help keep his team out of the playoffs. "Cincinnati is probably going to go into New York and lay down for the Jets and not play them hard just because they don't want to see Pittsburgh in there," Woodley said, "because they know if we get into the playoffs we're a dangerous team. The Steelers need at least the Bengals to beat the Jets or the Patriots to beat the Houston Texans in order to have a chance to make the playoffs.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

2. Crowned

Any chance we had is now out the windows, this reverse psychology by Woodley is only going to backfire and make them want to fulfill his wish. Thanks buddy.

3. blkngldbabe

blkngldbabe Come Get Some!

I"d play the man they're going to show why they should have players voted into the Probowl card. I actually tweeted to Ocho that exact thing LOL.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Jets will pack it in.

5. Crowned

If we do get in, this Steelers team is not very good, we won't win at Gillette, and that's a big IF we get in.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

True story.

7. blkngldbabe

I'd rather have the opportunity to defend the title than not though. Would that be the first stop if we snuck in at 6th?

8. Crowned

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

stfu lamarr

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yes the world is centered around the steelers everybody is strategically planning to bring down the steelers. By any means necessary.

1 person likes this.
  11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

he didn't mean that way, but thats okay.

and of course, why would they (Bengals) want their division rivals in the playoffs? they better not lay down, though. rex ryan might cry.

12. blkngldbabe

Heh, I'd be more concerned as a Cowboy fan, with finding a post season victory this decade. That's just me though.:icon_cool:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Pssst...Rich, that was directed at Roy31

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

true true i'm definitely concerned about that. Rex Ryan has to be one of the most annoying head coaches in the league.

14. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

This is some stupid crap right here. If you didn't lay down and put yourself in position to get snubbed then you wouldn't need to whine about it now.

He's trying to sound hard like they're scared and don't want to let them in, but it's hard to be tough when someone has they're foot on your freaking neck.

15. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

I'm surprised he didn't go any farther and came up with a conspiracy theory on why the stealers lost to KC, Cleveland and Oakland.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Lol. So so true.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

hey lamar, look at the teams you lost to, that's who snubbed you.

al davis says hi.

18. blkngldbabe

Naw. That's Raven Fans specialty.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but c'mon babe, you gotta admit this is extremely weak.

20. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Someone needs to tell LaMarr Woodley that the Steelers put themselves in the position that they are in. If Bill Belichick and Marvin Lewis choose to rest their starters, they have that right, their teams have clinched their spot in the playoffs. You worry about your own team, not who makes the playoffs and who doesn't.