Steelers Winning Formula Not Enough In Loss To Patriots

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Cletusaurus, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07344/840556-66.stm

2. Nixon

Nixon would you kindly

lol @ headline.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

They would of fared better if Anthony Smith shut his Pie Hole...

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

whos to say??? talk aint got to do crap about crap, we got outplayed

5. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

I watched the game at hooters, since cable didn't want me to watch it at home. I thought it was funny to watch a table of foreign guys (little to no English) root for the Patriots. But that's probably just me being racist.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I rarely agree with Rodney Harrison but....Maybe Smith should have talked less and played more. Hats off to Pats they pounded my team and I still think the Steelers are a good team that can and will make playoffs and be a threat....but Pats are scary good.

7. Patriotperfecto

Patriotperfecto Patriotic Superhero

Your team is what we like to call a fraud well done is better than well said

8. panthergrl

panthergrl One and Only GTO Woman

Wow Steelers being a fraud considering that the Pats got CAUGHT CHEATING!!!! Wow makes you wonder why the Pats are perfect and my "fraud" Steelers are not. If they were "frauds" theyd have a "perfect" season too

9. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I think a few of those guys have started posting here recently!:icon_thumright:

10. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

omenese is not a foriegn tongue its origens are american buddy......Steelers just got caught with there pants down too many times

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

But Smith 's comments obviously motivated the Pats, and although there's no proof of that being the difference between winning and losing, it still gave the Offense some extra fire.

12. JLambert

JLambert Starter

they would have fared better if

1) twinky Lebeau had his head out of his butt and replaced Casey Hampton with someone else. Casey is a run stuffer and that is it.

2) Ike Taylor and Anthony Smith had their heads out of their asses, and ignored an play action, on a team that was pass, pass, passing.