Super Bowl XLVIII, so called discussion,gossip,troll olympics

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ram29jackson, Jan 25, 2014.

1. ram29jackson

ram29jackson sports spectator

basically,...you can throw all the stats you want and talk about weather or what ever but I almost always pick the team with the most best veterans or over all post season experience depending on context of said match up. Theres always some jack ass in the internet age who thinks because he googled said stat and 12 is bigger than 9 or bla bla what ever that you are wrong and every game is different and all teams have a chance with 2 weeks....

I say those people don't pay attention to the past and history and cant put stats in context of each situation.

like for instance..pro Seahaks fans spout that in games with the number 1 offense vs number one defense that the team with the number one defense won 4 out of 5 times.
    to that I say this..
    79 Steelers
    85 49ers
    91 Giants
    or the 03 Bucs

the Seahawks don't even compare to any of those teams or the situations those teams used and or faced in winning a SB. The Seahawks don't have the coaching staff or offense or QBs that those teams had. I don't care if the weather is bad, I still expect Denver to win. They have a prolific master QB and passer and a defense that's better than basic Seattle articles give them credit for against a team that is basically this years 49ers in comparison.

Can I predict the future ? nope LOL

and if I'm wrong, who cares ? some childish jack ass will rage his obsessiveness and taunt me at his cpu...but what ever. I just think the Broncos should be able to win this game.

[​IMG]

LebaneseFF and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Good read and i agree with you. Defense wont prevail in this one and them sliding by on defense alone anit going to work here. The Denver WR core is strong enough to beat jams and the weapons available to Peyton are plenty. Wilson has been struggling as of late and cheatin Pete anit gonna win a Super Bowl this year.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Not sure why you couldn't have put your post in the SB thread...but ok. I think basically you can throw out old NFL history because the rules are so lenient towards offense. It's a much different NFL than 10 years ago.

Aussie61 likes this.
  4. ram29jackson

I see a contest thread...I don't see a pure topic thread so heres mine LOL :):broncos:

Kurt and Aussie61 like this.
  5. ram29jackson

greatest 6 inch run in sports history LOL

Pretty much guaranteed to never be seen again

[​IMG]

86WARD, Steve12 and DawkinsINT like this.
  6. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Every time I watch it, I still expect him to get caught. lol

ram29jackson likes this.
  7. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Funniest part is that with all the attention the run got, the RB still would have scored.

8. DawkinsINT

Haha....good point. Makes it even funnier.

LebaneseFF likes this.
  9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Manning runs how far for that TD? 35 yards? lol...

ram29jackson likes this.
  10. ram29jackson

and almost got run down by a defender coming late

Kurt likes this.
  11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Manning has some wheels. Reminds me of kaepernick.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lol...Kaepernick with throwing skills.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

so lynch and sherman have made this week all about them instread of about the seahawks. good job guys.

Aussie61 likes this.
  14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Did anyone hear what one reporter asked Seahawks HC Pete Carroll during Media Day at the SB? "So, is this a big game for you?":tsk:

Aussie61 likes this.
  15. ram29jackson

LOL well so much for that prediction :rolleyes:

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

You must be well used to making horrible, ill-informed and ignorant predictions by now, I'm sure the sting was mild at best.

17. DawkinsINT

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Awwwww, you guys know me so well.

*blushes*

19. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

But seriously, was that not the worst prediction ever?

20. ram29jackson

no, because that's the first time in 48 years of super bowls a team with that much youth and inexperience has won a super bowl. Parity has truly taken hold.

and no..that's actually the first time in 4 years I've been wrong so I can live with that LOL