Texans RB Arian Foster Switches To Vegan Diet

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Sweets, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Houston Texans running back Arian Foster has announced on Twitter that he has switched to a vegan lifestyle, cutting meat, eggs and dairy products from his diet. According to the Houston Chronicle, the move has already set off a great amount of talk, not the least of which is fantasy football owners wondering if Foster's productivity will fall as he cuts down on his protein intake through the normal methods. Foster apparently made the switch a week ago and tweeted the following, "Officially a vegan now. We'll see how this goes. But week one down. So far, so good. Feels wonderful."

Source: National Football Post

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

its one of the healthiest diets you can be on saying someones a cat for eating a certain way is just retarted

4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

[​IMG]

Oh lordy lordy, our prayers have been finally answered. It has been made official in the eyes of the baby Jesus that Ball in the Baskett, a man (if we can call him that) who we all laughed and felt pity for with his constant idiotic, moronic and sometimes subhuman posts, has finally broken a streak that we never saw ending. That is right, Ball in the Baskett, has made a GOOD POST!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNYw_lWwwA8]"Praise The Lord" By Russ Taff - YouTube[/ame]

:cele09::cele09::cele09::cele09::cele09::cele08::cele08::cele08::cele08::cele08::cele08::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::clap06::clap06::clap06::clap06::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::cele04::cele04::cele04::cele03::cele03::cele03::happydrunks::happydrunks:

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

People are so freaking ignorant.

'He's a vegan, how can he possibly get enough protein! He's gonna suck now!'

smGDh

6. ball in the baskett

yea fail at trying to get attention andy

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Good, more steak and ribs for me.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Who cares what the guy eats...he's a professional...

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

My post above was made in sarcasm, I don't care what he does as long as he's not one of the throw-it-in-your-face, "meat is murder and I'm better than you" vegans.

And yeah I'm laughing at the "aw shyt hez on my fantasy teem" people too

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

A) There is nothing healthy about depriving the body of the complete and easily accessible proteins that meat provides.

B) The irony of you misspelling "goobered" was far too delicious not to comment on.

11. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I can believe in cutting out meat and crap but no eggs or dairy or anything. Sorry but that's just wrong.

12. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I sure don't think I can do that just like that. I'd have to do it gradually.

13. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

I'm not a vegetarian or anything, I happen to have a surprisingly good diet for a kid my age but I just don't see why you should cut out eggs, milk, cheese bad enough you're giving up bacon.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

That Tofu garbage has some protein...lol.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

A) You can get more protein out of a vegetarian/vegan diet than your body can even use with little effort.

B) Yup.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Different people do it for different reasons. Some because they think it's cruel to animals, some because of research that has concluded that animal proteins, whether eggs, cheese, milk, meat, etc has been linked to cancer, and I'm sure other reasons.

I limit the amount of these but if someone thinks I'm cutting out cheese or the occasional burger or a t-bone, they fuggin crazy.

If I had the discipline, I'd cut all that crap out of my diet. Red meat more than anything. Crap is poison. And with as much sugar as milk has, that would be next.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He did spell goobered "retarted"

Sent from my HTC Vivid

18. ball in the baskett

right thats why theres vegan athletes out there like tony gonzalez losing muscle from lack of protein :icon_rolleyes: theres more usable nutrients in raw fruits and vegtebles then there is in cooked meat

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Animals were put on earth to be killed and eaten

Plants were put on earth because God thinks they are pretty.

Therefor, eating plants makes you a murderer, and means you hate God

Sent from my HTC Vivid

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Did Satan tell you to type that as he gnawed on a steak?