Texans To Focus On Drafting A Running Back In The Draft?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by SRW, Jan 1, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Because running back Steve Slaton's once-bright future is suddenly clouded by the injury, which he might have been hiding earlier in the season when he was plagued by a rash of fumbles, the Texans are again about as unsettled as a team can be at running back. It's already assumed they'll focus heavily on the position come next spring's draft, although, should Arian Foster run through the Patriots like he did the Dolphins, that assumption might wane. “My mission is to help this team win,â€￾ Foster said. “I'm not trying to prove any points. I need to let my play speak for itself. I'm not thinking about what they're going to do in that draft room. All I know is I can play this game, and that's what I'm going to keep doing.â€￾

Source: Houston Chronicle

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

maybe instead of wasting a draft pick on a running back they should just work with their current crop of talented RB's and teach them how to hang onto the ball............ they all had fumblitis this season and since it was not just 1 of them, that tells me there may be a coaching problem ..................