The New Ticket System

Discussion in 'GridironFans Support' started by bloodfilledwater, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone... For new server related issues please go to vtiger CRM 5 - Commercial Open Source CRM (tickets.gridironfans.com) and log in with the username of gifticket and the password of gifticket. Than go to "support" than click on "trouble tickets". This makes things a lot easier for me and shows me what I need to take care of without having to dig through posts to see what issues we have and gets rid of having duplicate issues open. I understand that this may be an inconvenience to some, and I do apologize, but this is the most efficient way of srw, sweets, myself, and others to see server related issue and getting them resolved as quickly as possible. If you do make a ticket, please be descriptive as possible with an exact time (if possible) when the issue occurred. As always, before creating a ticket, please make sure there isn't a duplicate issue already open. If you have any questions, please let us know.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The new ticket system is to be used ONLY for server problems and nothing else. If you're having a problem with vgifts, vCash etc., those type of problems are to be posted in this forum like it always has.
    Our server host is trying to get everything up and running and honestly people he doesn't have time nor are we paying him to be restocking the gifts etc. Please do not use this ticket system as your personal playground to posttramp in as it is his business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.