The Official Tampa Bay Rays 2010 Thread!

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by suedon70, Apr 6, 2010.

1. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Oh yeah, just sitting here watching the opening day game of my Tampa Bay Rays! LOVE their chances this season.

Bottom of 1st - Zorilla hits a 2-out double. Longo at bat......

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

......and he strikes out......:icon_sad:

Help me Mushman!!!

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Rays win.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sue I was at the game! What a freaking win.

4. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

I had a feeling that you were!!! What an awesome game! But Soriano scared the crap out of me - can't have that happen too often

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

In the end he did his job, but yeah, WTF?

6. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

He was VERY fortunante to get out of that situation - I'll have a heartattack by the end of the season if he does that too often:huh:

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Start keeping nitroglycerin pills around.

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

<3Longo<3

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Looks as if Price has improved his control which is kinda scary.

10. FdMstng99

FdMstng99 Man of Steel

The Rays have just destroyed the O's so far this season. This is going to be a long season for O's fans. Was hoping for atleast a .500 season this year but its still early so anything can happen.

11. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

:icon_cool:

My Rays have completed a 4-game sweep of the Sox at Fenway! WOOHOO!!! What a way to start the season on the road!

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Das da troof.

13. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

DAMMMMMMITTTTTT!!!!!!!! :cussing::soapbox::angry2::banghead:

How can this team lose a home series against one of the worst teams in baseball????:icon_evil:

How can this team give up a 2 perfect games and a no-hitter within one year? :icon_cry:

And B.J. Upton needs to be sent home packing - this afternoon he pulled a Hanley Ramirez and lightly jogged to the ball, allowing the runner to third. SO GLAD Longo called him out on his lack of hustle - this team needs a swift kick in the ass!!!!!!!

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsfPfX4Fx_0]YouTube - BJ Upton and Evan Longoria fight in Rays' dugout[/ame]

Evidence.

15. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

Ugh - what an butt - he also pulled this crap last Sunday when he trotted to a shallow fly ball that with his speed he could've easily gotten to for the out. Instead, he barely got a glove on it, and the runner eventually scored.

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Don't forget this butthole was benched for the same exact thing last year (not hustling).

I would give my left.....errrr, well you know, to be able to play that game and get paid millions to do so.

17. suedon70

suedon70 Sports Chica

left nut? lol - I hear ya - how difficult is it to hustle for the few times you have a play on the ball? Seriously? I wish we could trade his lazy ass, but he has zero trade value right now, or so it seems.

I have a trade proposal: Pena, Upton & Bartlett for Prince Fielder:icon_cool:

1 person likes this.
  18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

It's time for the Desmond Jennings era to start in TB.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

more power to longoria too. became an even bigger fan of his after seeing that dugout scene. guys like upton and hanley ramirez need to wake the heck up.

20. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Matt Joyce, the next Ray all-star.

Eat a rod Yankoff fans.