This Is What It Sounds Like, When TO Cries

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by wide right, Jan 13, 2008.

1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

How can u just leave me standing?
    Alone in a world that's so cold?
    Maybe I'm just 2 demanding
    Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold
    Maybe you're just like my mother
    She's never satisfied
    Why do we scream at each other
    This is what it sounds like
    When TO cries

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805f77ba

2. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Dude--Prince.. should have saved it for the name that song game!

3. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

:cry:
    Here comes another crappy Superbowl. Life stinks. I hate the NFL right now. freak you Goodell for giving it to the Pats!

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

are you seriously going to keep posting this??? Please make a thread explaining 10 ways that Goodell is handing the superbowl to the Patriots , and then maybe i'll listen

5. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Don't encourage him.

:icon_cry: "You can't do that, man. He's my quarterback. Only I can criticize my quarterback." :icon_cry:

6. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

Dallas was a healthy team, New York is not. New England is a healthy team, San Diego is not. What LT is saying, he's talking like an idiot, but I'm not going to detail it. Colts were a healthy team. Dallas and Colts was my Superbowl, not the crappy Pack and Pat or Chargers. Chargers were supposed to lose to the titans, then Turner gets fired! Nothing ever goes right anyway. I hate the NFL when they do crap like this. I'd never say New York was the better team, and neither should Dallas when they got JACKED!

7. Crowned

ohhh so Goodell injured the Giants and Chargers players and then gave the teams the heart to still win, now i get it thanks DOWN WITH GOODELL!!!!!!!!!

8. n1gbpackfan

Crappy Pack? Have you watched any games besides the 9ers? I am gonna take my beer back.. I think you have had too many!

9. Crowned

and the fact that you have the word genius in your username is so ironic its not even funny.

10. 49erGenius

49erGenius Banned

All right, here's how the playoffs SHOULD have come out:

Titans/San Diego
    Jax/Pitt
    NY Giants/Bucs
    Wash/Seattle
    Bye:Dal, GB, NE, Ind.

Next round should have been Titans, Jax, Giants, Redskins. Those were my picks. INstead we got:
    San Diego/Ind
    NY Giants/Dal
    Sea/GB
    Jax/NE

NFC CHampionship would have been:
    Dal/GB
    Colts/NE

Even Nancy Gay was picking these matchups, or came close to it. Instead we have:

NY(hurt in the secondary)/GB
    SD(Rivers/Gates/LT hurt)/NE
    Both NE and GB are HEALTHY, 100%, all 53 players HEALTHY.

To the Packer fan I insulted, I'm just frustrated right now. My team's season is in the gutter right now, the playoffs are a joke now, and New ENgland is about to be the Superbowl champion. I don't know if either Packers of Giants got the capability to beat NE, and I don't know if SD has enough health to beat NE. There's too many what ifs that turn into obvious. I'm willing to say GReen Bay has one obvious in beating a hurt NY team, but what about a healthy Pats team?

I just wanted a perfect playoff, and it's ruined.:icon_cry: :icon_sad:

11. n1gbpackfan

The Packers have a GREAT chance to beat the Patriots.. they play bump and run.. and Harris played against Moss, and held him in check the years he was with the Vikings. Not a guarentee.. but would be one hell of a game!

12. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

:nohijacking:

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is what he does.

14. Crowned

can we change the thread title to "This Is What It Sounds Like, When 49erGenius Cries."

15. steadypimpin

steadypimpin Still pimpin'

nice, more rep for you bro.

16. PackersFan34

PackersFan34 Starter

I agree with u 100% i think we can do it but right now im worried about the Giants game!!!

17. Flaxe1

Flaxe1 1st Stringer

T.O Crying..

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mow7gXW0uog[/media]
    'Nuff Said.

18. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

The Titans shouldve never beat the Chargers in the wild card, not even in your predictions, thats just ludacris.

And now, you're writing off the Chargers once again, after their backups beat The Colts [in the 2nd half], and the Colts had the Patriots beat this season when they played. If the Ravens and Kyle Boller can almost beat the Patriots, anyone can, except at least the 49ers, Falcons, and Dolphins right now.

19. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Saw that on NFLN - :tease:

20. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

That video is all over YT now.