This Just About Sums Up The Ravens' Loss.

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by ravenfan52, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX4ox7aX_wc]YouTube - Jim Mora Final Saints Speech (old)[/ame]

28 yards of offense in the second half. Cameron has got to go.

2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

You're right - when Cam threw that interception right after he fumbled the ball on our 20something it cost us the game, but the final straw for me was when he dropped the 4th down pbutt.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

5. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Dropped td by Boldin, dropped first down pass by TJ were two critical errors, amongst others, by the players and had nothing to do with play calling. You can always go back and second guess play calls but overall I dont think Cameron was the problem.

6. ravenfan52

28 yards of total offense in the second half. All three turnovers came in quarter number 3. What about the 4th quarter? The dropped passes were in the fourth and Q and Housh deserve the blame, but let's be real - the Ravens weren't gonna score even if T.J. had caught the 4th down pbutt. We still had 40 yds to go. The playcalling was really bad. Especially in the red zone. It wasn't just this game. The whole season the calls have been iffy at best. Our red zone offense is atrocious. The offense was ranked TWENTY-SECOND! With the talent on this unit, that's unacceptable. It's not only Cam's fault, there's a lot of blame to go around, but he needs to go.

And by the way, Harbs would never want to fire Cameron. He'll meet with Bisciotti, and if Steve is smart, he'll step in and dismiss Cam. We can do a hell of a lot better on offense, and you can't fire (most of) the players. And for some reason, the Ravens either don't want Flacco to take command of this offense and call audibles and use his own judgment rather than just following the play to death, or he's incapable of doing so. Roethlisberger told his offensive coordinator that he wanted to put one up for Brown rather than just having everyone run 15-yard routes. I don't think Flacco's ever done anything like that.

7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd swap Arians for Cameron in a second.

8. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

and once again all the blame laid on a coordinator and not the players. Not to mention the Steelers D played their butts off. Did Cam tell Flacco to step out of bounds and take a ten yard sack instead of throwing the ball away?

9. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

As they say - bottom line - this was a players loss... and most of those players are on offense.

10. ravenfan52

Not just this loss, the whole year. and i never said the players weren't to blame for this loss.

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

The title of this thread references just the one loss.