Three Points...

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by bigsexyy81, Dec 22, 2008.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hell of a game, boys... hell of a game. D holds the Skins to 10 points and our crap of an offense posts one freaking field goal.

:doh:

I was tracking the game on my cell phone, but I think the stats were lying to me. It said at the end of the half that BW had 11 carries for 42 yards, but he ended the game with 12 carries. Surely there had to be an error on my cell phone because that's completely goobered, especially when it was a one score game.

Washington's defense is not Baltimore's defense. No freaking excuse why we post up one field goal until the final drive, when everyone decides to pull their head out of their butt and put crap together.

This team drives me heckin' nuts...

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Sounds pretty crapty dude.

It's harder to go through what you guys are, then what we are in a way.

When nerves are tensed up, the pain is much worse...

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wait!!! Wait!!! The meltdown doesn't officially start until next sunday afternoon!!!

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What meltdown?

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm just snitching about the pathetic performance we showed this game.

:shrug:

We don't make the playoffs, oh well. We screwed ourselves today. But bumping the boys out of the playoffs before they have a chance to choke in the first round would be a nice little present...

:yeahthat:

He just gets wood and jumps the gun when he sees an Eagles fan criticize his team.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The annual Eagles fans meltdown. A tradition that never misses a year :icon_cheesygrin:

"Let's cut McNabb!! Let's fire Reid...hell, let's cut and fire everybody!!!" :moe:

:popcorn:

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

And Cowboys fans have never called for Wade's/Romo's head.

Uh huh.

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Na i think both andy and mcnabb will be back. You guys are going to have a meltdown when you either miss the playoffs or get eliminated next week. All thats going to be in the news is the cowboys watch.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Wade's? Yes. Romo's? Never. He gets more blame that he actually has when we lose, and not enough credit when we win :dunno:

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

They melted down earlier this season after a win.

Probably true.

11. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

this is gonna be my first meltdown as a member of GIF. anything i should know ahead of time?

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I agree, you run the ball more.. with a 7 pt game, and i agree.. it's prolly you all in the driver seat this weekend.

Thats because America actually cares about the Cowboys, no one gives a crap about the eagles.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

That already occured...then Kevin Kolb showed up...:eek:hboy:

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

amazing, this is a discussion thread in a discussion forum and we have two cowboy fans trolling it one of which is a mod.

good stuff.

you'll change that tune on romo soon enough.

15. Inclulbus

Funny you never seem to care when it's vice versa, why is that?

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh really ? so a mod that's an eagles fan trolls cowboys threads ? where ? show me.

17. Inclulbus

One of the two cowboys fans you were speaking of isn't a mod, it's me. Im speaking of the other Eagles fans, who talk all non-sense, not mods.. but just your regular posters such as myself, I never see you walk in a thread and bring it up in that situation.

But that's prolly because it's okay too then, right? :icon_cool:

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

ummm, wrong, i have reported fellow eagles fans in the past for doing just that so your whole premise is flawed.
    btw - said mod has made a habit of this type of behavior and has been warned on it before. seems that some don't learn their lesson well.

anywho - this all points back to one thing. lack of balance. 16 run plays - two of which were scrambles and two that were at the end of the 1st half. 77% pass to run ratio in those conditions without two of your best "mediocre" wideouts and in a very close game. pathetic. only one timeout left with 4:30 left in the 2nd half so you had no chance at the end.

19. Fish

Fish I'm glad I came!

Reid's time management has ALWAYS been terrible- ALWAYS! You think that guy would learn- but no. Even in the final seconds of the game, most teams get 2 plays out of it. And 2 plays INTO THE END ZONE!!!! And we get one play down the the one yard line, in the middle of the field. BRILLIANT!

20. bucs_till_death

bucs_till_death Starter

As long as Philly do the job next week, I'll be happy!! Go Eagles :icon_cheesygrin: