Tiger Woods Wins At Bay Hill

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by Sportsguy, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

His ball safely over the water, Tiger Woods walked toward the 18th green Sunday as he had done over the last 30 months on the PGA Tour, with one big difference.There was no mistaking that smile."Pure joy," he said.Woods finally brought the buzz back to the very thing that made him famous -- winning.Two weeks after another injury scare, Woods looked dominant as ever in that bright red shirt to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill. It was his first PGA Tour victory since a s*x scandal at the end of 2009 led to one of the greatest downfalls in sports.

Source: ESPN

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If you take a look at how many times this guy's swing has changed over the years conventional wisdom says he couldn't win. Then toss in the mental land mine his brain has to have been since that fateful day in Nov 2009 and it's just amazing that he could ever win again. After his performances over the past 3 weeks I don't think the rest of the field can write him off any longer.
    Personally, can't stand the SOB for what he did to his wife, but the apparent fact remains......he's back.

3. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm a Tiger fan. I'm happy to see him win again and I hope he keeps it going. I want to see him break the major wins record.

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Me too. A lot of others are, too.

He got tired of her. It happens. How much money did she get from him? I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Not at all.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dude was on point yesterday. Watched the whole round. If his putting comes back it's game over for the rest of the year.

6. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

How do you get tired of a hot blonde and cheat on her with ugly trashy hoes?

Anyways nice to see him win again, hes not "back" until he wins another major.

7. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

A pretty face don't make a pretty heart.

8. Dragonite

shes hot and from what I've seen and heard smart and nice. But whatever lol to each his own. I would've taken Elin off his hands if he was sick of her.

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I think it was more of supply and demand. His p**is was in high demand and he chose to supply it, as most famous rich athletes do. Just a shame that he happened to be the most famous and most rich and most successful athlete. He let it go to his head. I still like him. I always did.

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Can't we get passed this BS?

11. Dragonite

I still like him too, I think the 9 iron to the side of his head really hecked him up though.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i don't care about what he did in his personal life. i think the guy is a joke because he will just 'quit' (fake injuries) if he's not hitting the ball well........... and, amazingly, he didn't get 'hurt' this weekend ............ big shock. :rolleyes1:

13. Dragonite

I don't think the dude fakes injuries, I think the dude is at a point in is his career where hes older and he gets hurt a lot more.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he suck quite a few times when he was younger and not randomly quit and fake injuries, I doubt he just randomly decides hey lets quit, because he sucks in almost every tournament he plays now and only pulled out of one or two recently

justsaying.

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

im a big tiger fan. Im glade to see him winning again