Tiger Woods Won't Set Timetable For Return Date

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by Sportsguy, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Tiger Woods is no longer using crutches, a walking boot or a razor. He hasn't hit a full golf shot in 47 days and has no idea when he will practice, much less play in another tournament.All he could say with certainty Tuesday was that he would not return until he was fully healthy."Usually I set a timetable when I want to come back and play when I've had injuries before," Woods said at the AT&T National, which benefits his foundation. "This one is different. I'm going to learn my lesson from what I did at The Players and apply it this time and come back when I'm 100 percent. I don't know when that's going to be.

Source: ESPN

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I think it would be awesome if he comes back full strength and him and Rory get a competitive rivalry going. I was only interested in golf for Tiger. I really hope he can get his game to where it was. And adding a real rival to it would be awesome.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to see the same. Tiger's never really had a "rival" has he? Mickelson maybe? I'm not a Huge golf watcher so I don't know. I watch it every now and again.

4. Steve12

I dont ever remember Tiger and Phil going head to head that much. They were 1 and 2 but they never really went head to head regularly.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

That's what mean...did he really have a rival? They tried to hype Garcia but he couldn't rival Tiger.

6. Steve12

No one really could. That was golf's problem. It would be awesome if Tiger is the old Tiger and Rory could finally match up.