Tiki Barber Dumps Pregnant Wife For Hot Blonde

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SoDev, Apr 7, 2010.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Remember when this donkey retired and tried to call out Eli like only a real POS does... and then Eli goes and wins a SB... you stupid little snitch... well I was just beginning to forgive him for that (not really), but mainly because he's basically a joke in the media anyway so why hold a grudge against a loser. Well, I'm back to hating the little douche rag. Screw you Tiki Barber, heck you with a barbed wire filled garden hose and let Ginny take the hose with her.

Tiki Barber dumps pregnant wife for hot blonde - NYPOST.com

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  2. Unbelievable.

I don't care how well he played for us in his 10 seasons, I have no respect for anyone that just walks out on their wife like that and while she's carrying twins for that matter.

3. SoDev

No crap... no man, no real man walks out on his pregnant wife. Leave her before, leave her after, but you don't leave her while she is pregnant with your child.

4. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

that is horrible........

lynch mob?

5. nyg hitstick

nyg hitstick Special Teamer

It was RONDE!!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

bwahahahahahahahahaha - what a freaking tool.

7. SteelerDss

SteelerDss Steel Master

That is just typical. He is just another slob.

8. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

A. His ex is hotter than the blonde. At least in the pics on the article.
    B. I'd rather see him pay the check and peace out than stand in front of 100 cameras saying "I'm a s*x addict" "I need to be a better man" "blah,blah,blah"

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

She's hotter there b/c she's got the $$. Wait until the blonde gets a hold of Tiki's check book...she'll be hotter than Ginny...

10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Interesting perspective... although, God forbid a man learn to control his damn urges, if only for nine months even.

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Separated amicably from his 8 months pregnant wife? What a freaking pathetic excuse for a man. After Today Show cans his butt maybe he can be a correspondent for TMZ.

12. SoDev

What checkbook? Ginny is going to rape his butt... 2 babies and she has been there with him his whole career... he's hecked.

Ginny's been a hot piece of butt since the left UVA... she looks exactly the same, just looks a little older now.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Separated amicably..... in other words he is happy to get new cat and she is happy to get more of his money. If they are happy why should we give a heck? It's not like he is going to be a dead beat dad

14. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

yea I agree with you. That was a classless move by him

15. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Id do things to her that would make people think less of me

16. SoDev

As long as she is alive at the end and she isn't sore for more than a couple days I wouldn't think less of you Mike.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

all i can promise is that she will be alive.

1 person likes this.
  18. SoDev

lol, good enough then.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

lol he hated his dad for the same freaking thing he's doing now....Jungle fever is alive and well. Maybe now his blonde can have more of his money to dye her dark brown roots.

20. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Quickly, blame s*x addiction & go to fake rehab!!!! :addict:

1 person likes this.