Tim Tebow May Take One Last Shot At NFL Career At Veteran Combine

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by markaz, Mar 10, 2015.

1. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Tebowmania came and went as the one-time college football superstar eventually fizzled in the NFL, but the quarterback might take one last shot at reviving his career.

There's a possibility that Tim Tebow, who's been an announcer with the SEC Network and hasn't played in a regular season game since 2012, could participate in the NFL veteran combine on March 22 in Phoenix, according to the Boston Globe.

The 27-year-old has been working with Tom House, the former major league pitcher-turned quarterback coach who has worked with Tom Brady, during the past two years in Los Angeles.

“He went from being a little inaccurate and didn’t throw a whole lot of spirals, to throwing very accurate and real good at spinning the ball," House told the Boston Globe of Tebow

The former Florida QB was selected by the Broncos as the 25th overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, playing in Denver until he was traded to the Jets in 2012. He only started for Gang Green in two of the 12 games he played in, throwing no touchdowns.

Tebow was released by the Jets after the season and signed by the Patriots. He played during the preseason but was released as New England had to cut its roster to 53 players.

Afterward, Tebow tweeted, "I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/tim-tebow-shot-nfl-career-report-article-1.2142690

2. markaz

If it's open to the public, I'm gonna go. Seeing Tebow would be adream come true.:puke:

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's funny cause Jake Locker retired because he could take a hint...no one was interested in him...he did the logical thing and retired...

DaBears22 likes this.
  4. markaz

But God doesn't like Jake Locker.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

God doesnt like Tebow. Its why he sucks

Buck Fenson and 86WARD like this.