Tim Tebow To The Jaguars In 2013 A 'Virtual Certainty'

Discussion in 'Jacksonville Jaguars' started by SRW, Dec 23, 2012.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reported Saturday night that it is a "virtual certainty" that Tebow will end up on Jacksonville's roster in 2013.

Mort says the Jaguars will be having an "open competition" at the quarterback position next year, and Tebow will get a shot at winning the gig in what amounts to his hometown.

This report may tell us a ton about who exactly is driving the report. It's been rumored that owner Shad Khan loves Tebow, and it's a 100-percent lock that Khan will be back in Jacksonville.

Source: CBS Sports

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

anywhere but new york. anywhere

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Seriously, where else would he go?

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, it's either jacksonville or the CFL............... and if jax brings him in, they better understand that he IS their starter until they release him for poor play. they cannot sit him on the bench. their fans will revolt and they really can't afford to piss off any of the few fans they have.

5. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Hopefully in Jacksonville he'll fade into obscurity like he should have 2 years ago.

6. CaptainStubing

eh, unfortunately for tebow haters, he probably won't look much worse than the qb play the jags have had for the last few years, so if he becomes the starter in jax, it will probably last for at least a few years.

7. SRW

Could a NFL team win with this kid? All that heart and he can't hit the side of a barn. I just see him as a gimmick player at best in this league.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

One already did...

9. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

why would'nt they want him? all he does when he plays is win! jets were stupid for not giving him a chance!

10. SRW

That run with the Broncos was something, but you think you can expect that week in and week out with him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSjWluWTbiA]Tim Tebow's TD Pass to Demaryius Thomas to Beat the Steelers in Overtime...Tecmo Style - YouTube[/ame]

11. CaptainStubing

well, they 'sort of' did. they were 'ok' with tebow but with the same team plus a good qb, they are 'great'.

i really don't think tebow is much worse than the worst nfl starting qb's. the bottom starting qb's in this league really aren't very good and tebow isn't any worse.

i could put tebow under center in arizona, kansas city, cleveland, and jacksonville and win just as many games as they did with 'their' guys. so, i would define him as a 'fringe' starter in the nfl right now.

12. SRW

You do have a point there Capt. Some of the QB play around the league has been brutal. How bad is too bad? Apparently Tebow's lucky there's a major curve in this league.

13. VICK#7

VICK#7 BANNED

I can see the Jags giving TEBOW a chance. Tebow will keep the seats full, This would be a really good spot foor him to continue to develop Jags already have a godd running game.

14. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Continue to develop? Lol. That's a good one. Tebow isn't going to develop, unless its into a fullback.