Time To Press The Rebuild Button.

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by MadMoxxiFavGun, Sep 26, 2010.

1. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

This season is hecked. Im calling for the head of Mike Sing and Jimmy Raye. This old butt offense isnt working. The niner's coaching is the worst in for any sport. If we played Alabama we would get our asses handed to us. so YEA FREAK YOU SING AND RAYE:icon_evil:

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, if they can't get this thing turned around and fast, you will probably get your wish of a new coaching staff. the niners front office sees the same thing that the rest of us see (that this team has talent but they are sloppy and can't figure out how to win), so they will have no choice but to clean house if this continues.

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I had niners winning the NFC West, looks like the Seahawks are gonna win it now

4. MadMoxxiFavGun

real happy after the firing of that clueless hecktard. :icon_cheesygrin:

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I hope not. I hate Pete Carroll.

6. nixaler

nixaler Pro Bowler

This freaking piece of crap team has been rebuilding for the past decade! Someone please tell me why teams like NO go 3-13 and win a Superbowl a few years later?? Atlanta, garbage the year Vick went to jail now a contender... SF has one average year followed by a disaster... this has happened many times the past 10 years.

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

NO went a hell of a lot longer than just a couple of years as the joke of the NFL, they have one SB trophy, we have 5, I wouldn't even be concerned with the Saints, they have a great coach....What we need is a HC that is just that not a guy that's just a great motivator. The 49ers need to look around for a HC that can get the job done. Isn't there an offensive minded coach out there that can run this team?

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

im hearin good things about that coach from stanford:icon_confused:

9. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

The Niners have been rebuilding for about ten years, they're just doing it wrong.

When building a team, always start from the Quarterback. It doesn't matter how awesome your line is if they're blocking for Alex Smith or Shaun Hill.

10. you're insane.

1. Mike Sing is a good coach.

2. Raye is gone and Sing will find a good coordinator in the offseason. (although don't be surprised if the interim tag is taken off Mike Johnson's name)

If you think a college team would stand any shot of beating an NFL team you're an idiot.

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

you're making it sound like franchise qb's fall off of trees. franchise qb's aren't that easy to find. there are only a handful in the league at any given time.

i understand what the niners were trying to do. they were trying to assemble a great o-line that would help them dominate in the running game, therefore causing defenses to put 8 men in the box all the time, therefore freeing up crabtree and davis downfield. it made sense and their o-line may still develop into 1 of the best in the league. however, they are EXTREMELY young and are getting pushed around badly at this point. they may not be good for a year or 2. niners fans and ownership expected more this season, though, so raye is gone.

12. Raye should have been gone. They are desperate for a new QB. Alex Smith's time there should be over.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Reset or Fast Forward 2 years?

I find it hard for anyone in management to actually keep their jobs after making very little effort to get a QB in house that actually knows what he's doing on the field. Heard a very interesting stat on the radio today. Alex Smith is 6-26 in games that the 49ers trail at any point in the game by at least 6 points. 3 of those 6 wins have come against the Rams.

14. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Sing is a talker and full of crap. All emotion and no brains, like the scarecrow only he could tear your head off. Ra ra doesn't do crap when the ENTIRE team consistently comes out totally unprepared and looking lost. He talks about watching film, but I'm pretty sure he just sits there popping popcorn and cheering when people get "hit in the mouf".

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Couldn't disagree more. The coaching and o-line can make or break a qb. There are a million examples of this across the league year in and year out. Yes, an elite qb can make the line better, and maybe even overcome poor coaching (though I can't think of a single example of this), but you give EVERYONE a hell of alot better chance with a decent line. You CAN win a SB without a dominant QB, I can't think of anyone who has done it without a dominant line.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Ben Roethlisberger. Super Bowl XLIII.

16. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Your backup quarterback agrees...

17. MadMoxxiFavGun

im sorry but good coaches bench smith after the crap he pulled last night. oh and we so would get our asses handed to us by Alabama

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

ill take fast foward 2 years with no Alex please

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Singletary isn't a good HC, he's a good LB coach...the 49ers aren't rebuilding or even need to be, we have the talent to win and win now but we need an X's and O's guy not a motivator and until we get one all of us 49er fans won't be satisfied so York needs to do his job and find a HC.

19. A long shot but maybe those Bill Cowher rumors could head to the Bay Area....but I highly doubt he would coach on the other side of the country or the York's would even make such a hire.

20. Alabama can't even handle a college team. You must never watch football if you think an NFL wouldn't put up a ton on a college team.