Time To Say It: Bloom Is A Football Player

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 29, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Source: Dave Spadaro

If he can stay healthy, the Eagles will have such an explosive weapon in their return game. It's great to hear how he's progressed as a wide out too. With the moves and speed that he has, he can be effective even with the small amount of packages that he will be used in. His upside is huge overall, but he will instantly be a big factor on special teams.

2. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

If you're a fan of the MTV Real World shows, or you've seen the Girls Gone Wild infomercials that are shown late at night, you know his girlfriend, Cameran Eubanks. I think they're still together. If this is the same Jeremy Bloom that you're talking about.

4. Litez0ut

Litez0ut Litez0ut Sucka

Agreed, but with his speedy overall he could be used in 3-4 WR sets. He could be used on reverses. He will create mismatches on offense.

5. linz_renee

linz_renee Well-Known

He went to my college, I met him freshman year... I'm not a fan.

6. BarlOwens

BarlOwens Rubicon Runner

He hit and run linz? :hmm:

The kid can move....great return skills, but I doubt he becomes a legitimate receiver....

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

We'll see how he works out in becoming a legit receiver. It's going to take time, but he's now concentrating on football only for the first time in his life. Who knows what he'll be able to do in a year or two.

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

He promised he'd call. Jerk.