Titans Agree To Swap Pacman To Dallas

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Weezy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

Titans agree to swap Pacman to Dallas

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...I5nYcB?slug=ap-pacmantraded&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

damn it is about time. and i like how the cowboys protected themselves in case goodell is a rod

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yes its a win win for us we get our draft pick back if he does not play this season or he hecks up

4. nastynate184

and if he plays and is amazing you got him for a real steal

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Screw Pacman...but a good trade for Dallas if the jerkoff can stay out of trouble.

6. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

It's well known that Goodell IS a rod...:moe:

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yay!! We got mothaheckin' Pacman!!!!! :moe:

8. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :dance59: :fworks08: :buttrock: :bday:

9. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

The way ESPN had it on the bottom line its says that if he is reinstated then gets into trouble again it won't matter to the Titans..... good

10. krfire

krfire Team Veteran

Pac man won't last more than a few weeks with any NFL team. The guy is a douche bag and will finish his football career in Canada or Arena ball somewhere.

11. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

he likes going to the skrimp club too much

12. nastynate184

who dosen't like some skrimpers on the skreets

13. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

im goomg to celebrate by goinig to see some skrimpers

14. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

lol!!!!!

15. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I understand that the cowboys will give a 2008 4th rounder plus a 2009 pick and the Titans would give only the 2009 pick back if Jones is not allowed to play this year.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's a good deal by Jerry Jones...I like how he covered his butt.

17. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

As much as I hate the cowboys. I like this trade. I hope Pacman scews the cowboys over in the end. I hope he get in even more trouble. then their SCREWED

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

pacman will help the cowboys continue that other long standing tradition and that's employing the criminal element. :icon_cool:

edit - countdown to post move.

19. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Ditto that. I hope he gets a pick stripped from him for his antics. However, I think they got a steal.

20. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Steal, funny how all you Philly fans keep forgetting the fact that he will be a major part in our D this year. I'm pretty sure Pacman's given himself the once over already, and won't screw it up. If he does, then it's his own fault, and were back to square one.

Reminds of the people who claimed that Jerry Jones "Wouldn't be able to control Owens". What happened there?