Titans' Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Bulluck53, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Little bit of a risk going down to two QB's. Could Craig Nall or (gulp!) Leftwich be an option? (awaits Steve coming into thread streaming 'no to Fat Albert!!').

3. Bobo

Bobo Starter

We've gone with 2 Qb's before, and lots of teams do. I do like Rattay though.

I'm not sure about LT vs Nickey. I've wondered if Nickey as a ST's "demon" isn't a bit overblown. We get guys off the street every year that are good ST's guys, and then let them go. I'd rather have LT as a backup than Nickey, but I don't think their battle is a big deal.

Roby, you are quick and fast, but so was Calico :icon_cry:

4. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

See I didn't really like Rattay, seemed to me like he had no arm strength at all.

As for LT, I think he would be too expensive for a back-up. I would have no problem having him re-sign for less but that won't happen.

5. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Thank god and good riddance. Thompson was garbage IMO. He frustrated me to no end these last couple of years as our starter. We are better off without him. I couldn't stand him being beat one more time and looking around wondering what happened.

NOOOOOO!!! Fat Albert can roll his butt somewhere else but we don't need him in Tennessee. Kerry Collins looked just fine with an entire season and offseason under his belt. Rattay was a has-been who was on his last leg. What sucks is we will be without Rein Long again. When healthy he can provide a good pash rush from the inside. He's probably done in Tennessee now.

6. Bobo

Bobo Starter

We don't need Fat Al? We don't have a DT as good as Al.

7. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

He's talking about Leftwich... confused the hell out of me too :lol:

8. Bobo

Bobo Starter

Oh, guess we forgot our reading glasses :icon_neutral:

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Ha, I took it as we could line up Leftwich's fat butt at DT. :icon_eek:

10. Bobo

Bobo Starter

That may not be such a bad idea. But maybe he's more DE sized....and way too damn slow to play DE.

11. The Truth

The Truth sludgE

yay @ lamont gone