Titans Trade LenDale White, Kevin Vickerson To The Seahawks

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Apr 24, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Tennessee's LenDale White has been traded to the Seattle Seahawks, reuniting the running back with his college coach Pete Carroll. The Seahawks traded their first fourth round pick to the Titans as well as pick 176 overall for picks 111, 185, White and defensive tackle Kevin Vickerson. White has been unhappy sharing the backfield in Tennessee with Chris Johnson, and had expressed interest in being traded.

Source: SportingNews.com

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  2. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I love this.

3. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

This will be interesting to see which Lendale shows up in Seattle.

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i think a change of scenery will do White good
    we'll see

6. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

WTF? Washington and White???

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

This spells the end for Julius Jones.

8. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Good job over the last 3 days Seahawks. NFC West just got interesting.

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I was all over White's nuts coming out of college. Both he and Bush benefited from a ridiculous o-line, but this guy had a nice power game and showed a little bit of speed. If anyone can kick his butt into gear it'll be Carroll. I'd like to see him be productive.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I really like the moves by the Seahawks on draft day. They instantly revamped their run game with Okung, White (who'll be rejuvenated under Carroll) and Washington. Jones is as good as gone. Whitehurst should take a lot of pressure off the run game as well...:wink:

11. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

he just went from one backfield he had to share and now he will have to share with washington wonder if he will be happy about that fact

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

For a brief moment he was loving life having to share a backfield with Julius Jones...piece of cake getting the bulk of the carries there...pun intended on the food reference.

And unfortunately...he'll have to work at sharing carries with Washington.

13. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

He's shared carries forever....why does he think he'll be the feature back anytime soon?