Todd Haley Wants Chiefs Offense To Use More "No Huddle"

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by 86WARD, Oct 14, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Whatever happened on the Chiefs’ final drive of regulation Sunday, coach Todd Haley wants to pinpoint and repeat it. Haley said Monday, during his weekly news conference, that he’s willing to put more emphasis on the no-huddle package that had no business working against Dallas but did anyway — perhaps better than anything has worked all season for Kansas City’s bullied and often-overmatched offense. “They pulled together, sucked it up,â€￾ Haley said. “They made the plays work.â€￾

Source: Kansas City Star

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Sure couldn't hurt. May want to address O-Line fundamentals as well.

3. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Gimmicks

4. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Sounds like the youngster's grasping for straws...

5. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Or it could've been because Dallas was in the prevent.....

:icon_rolleyes:

6. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

This might mean that the offense might have to ....*gasp*.... use Larry Johnson less.

7. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Actually, I just looked at that final drive of the 4th quarter, and to my amazement, they weren't in prevent. Guess this is worth a shot.

8. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

I honest to god, hope they do....he's not doing anything this year anyway.

9. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Haley has done some risky stuff with this offense. and from what ive seen its panned out half of the time. some have help to put us in a winning postion and the others not. with how new everything is. QB, Playbook, players, im not sure we should be doing a no huddle yet. this seems abit overkill. there have been 2 many penitles that have kill our drives and scoring postitions. This O needs 2 be thrown in a gym and locked in to get all on the same page.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just do whatever the heck it takes.