Tom Brady Is Going To Hell

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by ravenfan52, Oct 18, 2009.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

:icon_rolleyes:

I don't even like Brady but give me a break, how ridiculous can an article get..

3. ravenfan52

as ridiculous as the aricle is, he probably is going to hell. i mean seriously, do you think G-d cares about how many records you broke or super bowls you won? who would honestly call tom brady a good person?

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

so you're a bad person for not getting married
    thats a crock of freaking crap

that article couldnt get any dumber.

5. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Well I guess I'm going to hell also then and I haven't won any superbowls so maybe I'll get there before Brady? The jealousy will never end.
    PS he has a HOT girlfriend.:icon_twisted:

6. ravenfan52

no thats not what im saying yeah i think you shouldn't have kids out of wedlock but thats not what this is about. he's a jerk. arrogant, pompous, etc. seriously, how is he a good person?

7. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Sooo, everyone who has had s*x outside of marriage is going to Hell? Heaven has to be the loniest place in existence. :icon_smile: Actually Brady is a strong Catholic, and even took a vacation to visit the Vatican/Pope. He sure has a lot better chance at Heaven than me. My only chance is that God has a sense of humor:icon_confused:

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

and you know this because youve interacted with him on a personal basis how many times.

9. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea its retarted if having s*x before marrage makes you go to hell 90% of the population will be in hell.

10. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

Good point. How well do we actually know any of these guys besides the ones getting busted? There is nothing I know of that Brady has done, that if I had kids, would turn me off from one of them having him as a role model. Premarital s*x? Oh please. This isn't the time to get on that bandwaggon. EVERYBODY who knows Tom has had nothing to say but good things. EVERYBODY. Past teamates, all coaches, on and on. Now those people I actually feel might have a better clue what the guy is about than any of us.

11. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

12. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

The other 10% are unheckable no matter how drunk you are.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Word

14. chiefswin19games

chiefswin19games Don't be defeated.

This article isn't even newsworthy.

1 person likes this.
  15. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

this is the dumbest, God for saken article ever.

16. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

I hate when churches try to go after celebrities or big names and try and make them out ot be these horrible people because they're human. As Christians are we not taught to love one another and show support? And if someone is doing something wrong, we help guide them on the right path, not shun them and make them to be this evil demon.

Usually people who proclaim someone is going to hell are going themselves for passing judgement and living a contradictory lifestyle. Everything they do is obviously right and justified and anything anyone else does it evil and sinful.

People like them give my beliefs a bad name

2 people like this.
  17. 86WARD

86WARD -

This article is ridiculous and the comments in the article and by ravens fan are just silly...

By making those comments, you will be going to hell.

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

need to spread more rep i agree

19. 86WARD

86WARD -

301 and 4 TD's in the first half against the Titans. The Football Gods love Brady...

20. ravenfan52

like i said it's NOT about s*x before marriage. i just think he's a baby and a jerk, pompous arrogant, etc. and no it's not newsworthy, THATS WHY ITS NOT IN THE NEWS SECTION.