Tony Romo questionable for Dallas Cowboys game

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by ICECOLD, Nov 1, 2014.

1. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

The Dallas Cowboys continue to play the wait-and-see game with Tony Romo.

Cowboys coach Jason Garrett told reporters prior to practice on Friday the team will closely monitor the quarterback's movement during the session. The team later annouced that Romo is questionable for Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals.

"We're going to see what he's able to do today in practice," Garrett said. "Getting his rehab, getting his treatment and really taking it day by day, so we'll see what he's able to accomplish."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ony-romo-questionable-for-dallas-cowboys-game

2. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

If the offensive line plays the same way they did against Washington, then Romo's career could die. The Cards are a fairly good defensive team with an adequate pass rush. But they're also blitz happy. If Romo plays then Arizona's D-coordinator Todd Bowles will cut 'em loose.

I just don't see why Jerrah & Co. would want to risk the $100MM QB and his back. Sure this is a big game, but starting Weeden seems prudent based on his last outing and if he shirts the bed then bring Romo in. Romo's gonna want to start no matter what anybody says or recommends. But given the opponent and their style of defense the risk is just too great and Romo needs to be told to hold the clipboard until further notice.

3. ICECOLD

ICECOLD 1st Stringer

4. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Romo is badass...

5. markaz

One of his badass moments could end his career. I admire his spunk and grit, but question management's and coaching's decisions to allow Romo to call the shots on his playing. If he does play, I just hope he finishes the game upright.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Well, he didn't play after all...and Weeden really sucks.

7. markaz

Is there anybody else on that roster that can play QB other than Romo? The way it is now if Romo can't play I think Dallas would be better served to play without a QB and just snap it to Murray.

8. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

they should bring john kitna back.

9. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Hell, even Drew Bledsoe and his stone feet could do a better job...

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, romo was on the flight today to London and Jones said they were planning on him playing sunday.

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Which I'm not in favor of. He should rest until after the bye week.

12. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Jerry Jones: Owner, General Manager and team physician, apparently...

markaz likes this.
  13. ragman

JJ is a jack of all trades and master of NONE OF THEM.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Right because you can definitely become a self-made billionaire by not being any good at anything.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  15. Diesel44

Diesel44 Serial Killer

you can if you are born into the walmart family.;)

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of "self-made".

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I was going to type, "When defending Ragman goes wrong", but I don't think anyone else has ever attempted to defend Rags.

18. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I tried. Once.

DawkinsINT likes this.
  19. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Doesn't that have something to do with masturbation? I'm not sure. I'm not very good with business terms.

20. ragman

A Niner fan defending JJ? The Apocalypse must be upon us. LOL!

Good business sense does not always mean good football sense. This man gave up a 1 and a 2 for Mo Claiborne, a player who can't seem to stay healthy.